chapter 18

I've fallen many times and I now know you're the only one I need to stand back up

"Fuck" Yoongi ran up to the tree and leaned against it while being out of breath. He just ran from the underground rap battle direct to the immense plant where he and (Y/N) always see each other. He opened his smartphone and read the hour. It was late at night so she maybe couldn't or didn't want to come. He pouted and leaned against the tree. While looking around he noticed many figures of persons passing by and walking casually on the streets but none of them were (Y/N). He sighed out loud and decided to wait a bit.

___

I almost hissed when falling from the height I just jumped off. Well, I had no other choice since my oh so kind parents were home and the front door was locked with a key. With pain in my ancle I quickly took the backpack and ran as fast as possible away. I was dead serious when talking about running away from home.

Why would they keep me as a prisoner just because of their fun? The only excuse I receive when asking about it is 'it's for your own good' or 'thank us later for being successful'. I'm glad they don't have in mind to set up an arranged marriage for me with the son of a CEO or else I would have jumped off the cliff a long time ago.

The streets were actually a bit creepy because of the dark shadows I see everywhere. Some people were still walking on the streets and others were ... letting their dogs out? That's weird but it's a relief people are still around me or else bad things could happen to me like the thing I saw on the news. Lots of teenagers were being kidnapped at night time and eyewitnesses have claimed that the kidnapper rides around in a white car. I shivered at the tought of being kidnapped and hugged my sweater closer to myself. That's absolutely the last I want to experience in my life.

But just like in a fairy tale I lived in, their would be a bad person and right at the thought of being kidnapped, I saw a white car riding by. A lot of bad and negative feelings rushed to me but I tried to play it cool by thinking at positive things like 'a lot of people have white cars so why would it be that car?' Or 'it's just someone who got home from his late night shift'. Things didn't go better when the white car stopped behind me and parked itself. My drumming heartbeat was to be heard in my ears and when I heard the car door opening and an unfamiliar man shouting 'hey' I couldn' but run. Run as fast as I could, heavy footsteps were following me but the only thing I could think about was running, the feeling of my backpack bouncing against my back was uncomfortable but there was nothing to be done about. I ran and ran until a familiar sight was coming into view. Full relief but still fear I ran up to the tree and instantly swung my arms around Yoongi's waist. I closed my eyes and felt his body tense up because of the force I used by running into him and hugging him tightly.

Yoongi was taken back and widened his eyes, wondering why you would be so terrorised. He then softened his sight on you because of your trembling form and decided to ask you what happened as he encircled your form with his arms.

"(Y/N), what happened?" He asked and felt you gripping him harder.

"T-there was a white c-car and it ... " you slowly turned around, still in his embrace, and looked behing you to see ... nothing? You frowned and released him a bit to look around you. Confusing washing your features and Yoongi noticed it immediately.

"Huh? There was a white car and a man stepped out to pursue me ... " your sentence faded away by each word you said.

"Well ... there is no man and no white car?" Yoongi frowned too and decided to bring you home.
"Was I dreaming?" You mumbled but by hearing the still loud drumming of your heartbeat you knew it was real.

"Let's go" Yoongi said and released you but still kept and arm around your shoulder to lead you.

"Where are we going?" You asked and looked up at him. His eyes were not to be seen because of the hat which was shadowing them, making him more attractive in a way. The outline of his jaw was even high as your eye sight and it was so sharp, you were sure to cut your finger if you woulf touch it.

"My appartement" he replied and brought your body closer to his.

"But-"

"(Y/N), I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me and I....need you"

___

Once entering the building he lived in, the warm air came in contact with your face so your rosy cheeks turned into two red tomatoes.

"The lift is this way" he spoke and his leading hand on your back led you to the two lifts. You stayed quiet and followed him into one of the lifts. An old woman who was waiting with us for the lift to come down got in and gave us a friendly smile. I returned the smile as Yoongi stayed unaffected and stared at the floor.

"You two look good together, it has been a moment I've been alone and I hope you two can last forever..." the old woman spoke as Yoongi looked up a bit.

He knew she lived on the third floor and lost her man a few years ago because of his old age. Why she was 65 he was 76 causing a big gap between the couple. He once overheard a conversation between her and another neighbour when she talked about how a scandal it was in the time to date a man who's eleven years older. And how many people reffered it to a lolita controversy. Even her family so she moved from Jeonju to Daegu with her lover.

Yoongi absolutely didn't mean to overhear their conversation but he couldn't considering he was once standing near them in the lift and that was the moment when they talked about it.

He knew what the old woman meant with that so he gave her a really small smile on return.

"We're actually not a -"

"We'll live a happy life no matter what" Yoongi didn't know what he had that day but he kept interrupting Heeyoung. Heeyoung gave him a confused expression and he just gave her a glance.

"That's good to hear" the old woman said and got out of the lift leaving the both of them alone.

"What was that?" Heeyoung asked as the doors closed and the lift moved to a higher ground.

"She- I- never mind..." he shook his head. He self didn't know why he did that in the first place.

When the lift finally arrived at the ground he lived they got out and walked to his small appartement. (Y/N) waited quietly while he searched the keys in his pockets. When he took it out and stood ready to open the door he quietly looked to (Y/N).

"(Y/N)"

"Yeah" he leaned in and looked at (Y/N)'s face. She already had scarlet red cheeks and the fact that he was that close made her cheeks explode as a bomb.

He didn't say anything but just leaned in until the egde of his hat almost touched her head...

--

A/N: hi! i'm going on a holiday tomorrow so i won't have a lot of time to update the next chapters since i'm travelling by the car and it takes 2 days to reach my destination. Once i arrive i will try to work on the next chapters and place a message on my account so you guys know when the next chapter will be released.

Also i'm planning on writing my first smut for the next chapter(s) but it's a bit absurd bcs i'm still underaged so it won't be a real smut with details and dirty talking like you guys read ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'll try to not make any one uncomfortable by doing it. Please comment your meaning bcs some people will like it
[( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] and others will dislike it.

Thanks and have a nice day/night further ♡

- Min Li