[Chapter 32]: Shouto

Start from the beginning

What the. My nose... is bleeding? 

"STOP THE FIGHT!" All Might yelled through the microphone. You both halted.

"What do you mean? We can both still fight!" You yelled.

"Your teacher Aizawa has brought it to my attention that you are no longer fit to fight. Therefore we have deemed Todoroki the victor!"

"OI WHAT THE HELL?! YOU SAID TO LET HER GO UNTIL SHE COULDN'T MOVE ANYMORE. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STOPPING THE FIGHT NOW?!" You could here Katsuki's voice through the mic. You couldn't help but smile a bit. 

Heh, he sounds more upset than me.

"(Y/n)..." You glanced up and locked eyes with Todoroki. "Let me fix your arm." He took your arm and began running his left hand over it. He continued up your shoulder and across your chest, melting the ice off of it. You smiled at his touch.

"What are you smiling at?" He questioned. 

"I just think you have a really warm touch Todoroki." You chuckled in response.

"Ah well, that's because my left side-" You laughed again, cutting him off mid-sentence.

"I'm not talking about your quirk you fool." His eyes widened at your kind words, causing a subtle blush to creep over his cheeks.

"GET YOUR GRUBBY FUCKING FINGERS OFF HER ICYHOT!" Katsuki had stolen the mic from All Might once again. Todoroki rolled his eyes and responded.

"You'd rather me let her flesh fall off?"

"YES."

"No. Ignore him. I don't want to lose any more skin if I can help it." The boy laughed at your comment.

"Wow, you smiled!" He stopped and looked away at your comment, a bit embarrassed. "You should do that more often, you have a nice smile." Todoroki's blushing only intensified. You began to feel your arm heat up.

"UH TODOROKI THAT'S A BIT TOO HOT IT'S STARTING TO BURN." You yelled. He frantically removed his hand from you.

"SORRY SORRY." You both laughed a bit.

"Hey, Todoroki?" He smiled and glanced back at you. "I think I'm going to black out."

He looked at you flabbergasted before he noticed you toppling forward. Quickly he wrapped his arms around your body to hold you up. The poor nervous boy didn't even know what to do from there. He just stood there blushing and sweating until the rest of the class had made its way back to the field.

"You bastard..." Katsuki was fuming. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" The whole class shuttered at his tone.

"Ah well you see, (y/n) fainted." Todoroki responded.

"FOR HER SAKE THAT BETTER BE IT!"

-Recovery Girls Office-

Your eyes fluttered open. 

God, my head is pounding

Slowly you pushed yourself to sit up, body still throbbing from the fight.

"You finally awake you idiot?" Katsuki asked, leaning back in a chair next to the bed.

"What? Your eyes don't work or something?" You laughed before clutching the bandages around your side in pain.

"Don't be a smart ass and pathetic at the same time. It doesn't work." He leaned forward, placing his hands on your shoulders before gently forcing you back down onto the bed. "Even with recovery girls treatment, you still need more time to heal because you were fucking reckless." You were silent for a bit before turning your head to look at him.

"Is that all you saw Katsuki." He glanced down at you and froze. He could tell from your pleading eyes that you wanted acknowledgment. He sighed and swallowed his pride.

"You were damn impressive also." Your eyes widened. Katsuki sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and looked away. "IMPRESSIVE BUT DUMB THAT'S FOR DAMN SURE." You weakly took his hand in yours, his harsh expression quickly melting away. You smiled warmly at him.

"I understand." You yanked him down and wrapped your arms around him tightly. He tensed up a bit before melting into your embrace. You felt his breath against your neck, a warmth that helped to melt the pain in your body away."By the way Katsuki... Did you carry me here?" He jolted up out of your arms.

"WELL, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WALKED YOURSELF YOU IDIOT!" You laughed again at his sudden shyness.

"Ooo Kacchan, I think you like like me." You joked with a wink. He shook in anger before stomping towards the door.

"LIKE FUCKING HELL. I HATE YOUR GUTS. NOW JUST STAY IN BED UNTIL I COME GET YOU AFTER CLASS ENDS." He angrily pulled to door open, coming face to face with none other then Todoroki who was just about to knock. "EH? THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD."

"I came to check on (y/n). Why else would I be he-"

"I DON'T FUCKING THINK S-"

"Todoroki? Please come in!" You called out the door. Todoroki smiled and pushed pass Katsuki who was trying his best not to blow another fuse. He grunted and continued down the hallway.

"What's his deal?" Todoroki asked before sitting down in the chair next to your bed.

"Ah don't mind him, he's just a big ol' tsundere."

"A what?"

"Never mind. It's an anime thing..."

The two of you made small talk for a bit, Todoroki taking time to explain all that happened after you blacked out.

"Damn that was intense though! You're so freaking strong, I even fainted from sheer exhaustion!" You stated. Todoroki chuckled at your enthusiasm.

"You were crazy tough too. I haven't had to try that hard in a while." You punched his arm lightly.

"Just you wait, I'll kick your ass next time!" You laughed before looking down a bit. "But seriously though, thank you." He tilted his head.

"For what?"

"For not going easy on me. Seriously, thank you Todoroki." The boy's mouth dropped open slightly from your words. He lifted his hand to rub the back of his neck.

"Shouto..." He mumbled. You looked at him, noticing his slightly flushed face. 

"We're friends now, so call me Shouto."