"Come on, let's get some sleep," I said softly. I quickly changed into the t-shirt that Harry had oven me and got into the bed. Harry wrapped an arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for keeping me strong," he whispered.

"Anything for you, my love," I whispered back.

We woke up the next morning to the sound of Elizabeth crying. I groaned and shoved Harry's side. He groaned and sat up.

"I'll go check on her," he said in his raspy morning voice. He got out of bed and walked out of the room to find Elizabeth. The crying stopped and I could hear Harry singing quietly. He brought Elizabeth into the bedroom after a few minutes and I smiled.

"She needed to be changed but I think she might be hungry too," he said, handing over our daughter. I lifted up my shirt and started to feed her. Sure enough, Elizabeth was hungry.

"My mum and Robin are both at the doctor, so we've got the morning to explore," Harry informed me.

"Is there anywhere in particular that you want to show me?" I asked.

"The bakery I used to work in. We can get breakfast and you can meet all of the nice ladies I used to work with."

"That sounds great."

After feeding Elizabeth I got up and got dressed. I didn't put on any makeup, mostly because I didn't have the energy to. Harry and I left the house, got into the rental and were off to the bakery.

"I love being here," Harry said. "Nothing about it has changed the way the rest of my life has."

"It's beautiful," I replied, looking out of the window at the town around us.

"It's one of my favorite places."

"Do you want to move here?"

Harry glanced at me funny. He couldn't tell if I was joking or if I was serious.

"To be closer to Robin and your mom, I mean," I explained. "For the time being."

"Our life and our wedding is in Los Angeles," he said.

"I know, babe. I was just wondering."

"If we weren't getting married in four months I'd move back here in a heartbeat," Harry admitted.

"We can always postpone the wedding," I suggested. Harry shook his head.

"Absolutely not," he said firmly.

"Are you sure? I want Robin and your mom there," I replied.

"That's why we can't postpone it. I overheard him and my mum talking. He's got about six months left."

I felt my stomach drop and tears fill eyes. Six months left. I watched tears fall out of Harry's eyes and felt my heart break. Robin had been in Harry's life since he was 12 and had helped raise him. To know you've only got six months left with someone you've known for ten years had to be devastating. I'd only known Robin for about three years and I was devastated.

"Don't cry, baby," I said, reaching over and taking his hand.

"I don't want him to die," Harry sobbed. I felt a lump form in my throat and tears spill out of my eyes.

"I don't either," I choked out.

Once we made it to the bakery, Harry and I spent an extra ten minutes in the car composing ourselves. Once we did, we got Elizabeth out of her seat and carried her into the bakery. The first thing I saw when I walked in was a framed picture of Harry working in the bakery when he was 16, hanging on a wall.

Little Thingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें