jimin's reaction to you stressed

Jimin: *i think he would find it super cute too see his cute/ usually calm gf swear under her breath quietly....as she was revising (which really showed him how stressed you were because you never really swore!!) he would love the fact you were so hardworking/ determined to get the best results in your exams but he would also remember and remind you to not over work your self, and to rest as well.**

"It's great to see you focusing on your studies and all but too much revising is not that good too jagi-ahh...."

"Okay missy lets go to bed now...no buts lets go!!"

He would close your books and carry you out of nowhere bridal style* and lay you in bed while he sat down on a chair next to... while scolding you in a strict but also in a calm mannered voice...

"take care of your self properly"

*to show you how he was serious...he would be in your room until you have completely fallen a sleep just to make sure you are taking your well deserved rest***

he would be in your room until you have completely fallen a sleep just to make sure you are taking your well deserved rest***

..............................................................

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT YOUR REQUESTS IT CAN BE ANYTHING (SMUTS, IMAGINES, REACTIONS) AND ANYONE (EXO, MONSTA X, GOT7...E.G)!!!!♥

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATT PAD!!! 

ADD ME ON MY NEW snapchat : dae.kimchi (i will add back)

THANK YOUUU!!!!!