.Sick.

Sorry guys..... I am very slow in updating.... It was because of school again....😣😣😣😣😣

anyway ~ enjoy!

Karma's POV

I woke up and turned to my side. I decided to open my phone to check the time. It was already 6:59 am. I sighed and tried to sit up but for some reason, I can't.

Ugh.... my body feels so heavy and my head hurts like hell. It feels like having mercury inside my system.

(Not that I know how that feels tho😂)

Manami... she might be waiting for me. I got my phone and texted her.

K: mornin' Manami~ dont wait for me today. Gonna skip school😎

M: Oh. Ok I'll be going ahead then...

I'm glad she agreed right away. Maybe I should try making myself some food. I practically dragged my feet to the kitchen. Dropping two plates in the process, I decided to head back to my room and sleep.

Guh.... I hate it when I get sick. My body feels so heavy and sluggish.

Manami's POV

I wonder why Karma's going to skip school today... Maybe he's si--

Uh. No. It's already his habbit to skip classes. It's Karma we're talking about. Maybe he's just going to beat up delinquents or he's just feeling lazy.

Wait... now he sounds like a bad person....

As I went to school, I see Kanzaki, Rio and Kayano waving at me. I waved back and went to rheir direction. We chatted for a while while walking to our classroom.

"Hey guys let's hang out after school. I wanna try something new!!" Kayano suggested.

"Oho~ seems fun. Where?" Rio aked.

"To the Le Reeve Coleur!!" Kayano exclaimed.

(Yumeiro no Patissiere reference XD)

'Something...Different?? huh.... ' we all thought, looking at Kayano who has stars for her eyes.

* Timeskip brought to you by the Prince of the Faithful Eternal Wind *

We were walking by the line of stores (patisieries) on the second floor of AC Mall.

"There it is!!!!!" Kayano exclaimed. She was looking at the strawberry pudding display. Her eyes were glimmering and she was smil--- she's drooling!!!

I fished a hankie out of my pocket and wiped her drool off. The three of us just laughed softly as Kayano jumps in excitement. We entered the cafe and was greeted by a tall brown-haired boy with bubbly antenae on his head. Ikimen~

"Isogai-kun?!" We all said at once.
He looked quite surprised too, but smiled again. He lead us to an empty 4-person round table and gave us the menu.

"Ne~ Isogai. LTNS. How's it going? " Rio asked

"Well, everything's going smooth after I got this job."

"Everything huh~ Even your relationship with Megu?" Rio snickered.

Isogai-kun turned into a tomato.
🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

The four of us busted into laughter. Isogai-kun turned even redder.
🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

"A-anyway. M-may I take your orders?" He said, trying to rregain his conposure. We stopped teasing him and looked at the menu . I decided to try what Kayano suggested.