Meeting Her Again

Karma

It's been 2 days since I moved to my new house. It's still full of boxes, and I'm too lazy to fix them. Maybe I'll do it this Saturday. I still attend the same school though; Kunugigaoka Highschool.

As expected of me, I still come in first place in academics-well I sometimes drop to second when Ass-ano er...Asano gets the top spot. Ha, that only makes school life interestinng.

As I got out of my house, I saw a twin braided, Raven haired girl running, as if she was being chased by a mad dog. Maybe she's just late for school. I then went to the train station and surprisingly, I saw her there. This time, I took a closer look at her. She has a small very frame and she had glasses. Her Raven hair reminds me of someone I know from middle school.

It's Okuda-san. Wait, what?

My eyes widened when I saw her. The train doors then opened and I got in. Because ot was rush hour, It was really cramped. I lost sight of her. My train station was up next so i just sighed and got off. I'm pretty sure that I'll see her later. Afterall, I only live 9 houses away from her.

*Timeskip afternoon*

Hah------

I feel so exhausted being lectured and scolded by the guidance counselor for being late this morning.. I got off the train and walked down the street. As I was walking down the street I saw the twin braided ravenette aka Okuda Manami running toward the road.... the traffic light was red. I ran toward her by instinct and pulled her back. She landed right on top of me.

"You idiot, you could've died you know?"

The ravenette suddenly sat up and bowed repeatedly for apology. Woah... It's been so long.

Car horns were honking angrily now. I got up and lead her out of the road. I suddenly got an idea to walk her home.. she nodded. Which means yes. While we were walking, I noticed that her glasses were gone. Wait, she hasn't noticed who am I yet, did she? We stopped in front of the apartment building. Her apartment room was on the first floor.

"So I guess this is it. I'll be taking my leave now-"

She grabbed my black cardigan.

"You' re Karma-kun... aren't you?"

She finally noticed huh?

Heh~ you just found out now? 

"Yes, It's me Okuda-san. Long time no see."

She looked at me for a while. Her face was as red as my hair.

"Y-yes it has been."

She's so cute when she stutters...

I then said goodbye, turning away from her with my face flushed with embarrassment from my thoughts..

Ugh.... What are you thinking Akabane Karma... I shook my head.

As I walk to my house, the embarrassment subsided.

Well, I really was happy seeing a classmate from 3E after 3 years. Especially her.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Karma... yeah I'm happy for ya.

Author-san

The next chapter will come out in a short period of time..😬😬 mkay?