AN EXPLANATION (not a new chapter)

Hello, 

I've been inactive for a really long time and I just needed to explain why, and what my plans are for the future of this book and my Wattpad account.

So the last time I uploaded a chapter was May 12, and the main reason for that was because I had to put my college work first and I unfortunately just ran out of time for writing. 

BUT I'M BACK! For now at least. 

Unfortunately, I'm stopping Abigail, and this is my reason why;

I stumbled across a TV show, named 'Outlander' you may have heard of it, and unknown to me until I watched it, the plot line is almost identical to that of Abigail.

Even down to the main character being an accidental time traveller, of course, there are differences between the show and my book but I just feel like the fondness I had for Abigail has faded because the idea is not as unique as I thought. 

I'm not saying that borrowing ideas and making them your own is wrong (just please try to make sure credit is always given where credit is due) because ideas are always borrowed, but I now feel differently towards this piece of work because I hadn't meant to borrow any ideas, I didn't know the show existed. 

So this is the reason why I will be stopping Abigail because I have fallen out of love with it.  

I'm sorry to leave yet another book unfinished, but I think I need to reevaluate how I work and find a technique that helps me to do that, I'm hoping to start a new book soon and hopefully, it will be liked the same way, Abigail was.

Thank you for your time, votes and support.

-Lucy :) x