The impact of Sumo's act. ..

Start from the beginning

    Now shravan understood her  point of thoughts. ..and responded as she wish. ..

   " yes. ..miss. Suman Tiwari. ..good morning. .."

     Sumo was hurt inside to know his pain. ..indeed... she never wanted to do so with shan. ..but. . . His happiness is her world. ..her everything. ..she decided to go with the play. ..she pleaded inside.."stay strong shan. ..I love you so much more than anything. ..bear this pain until I come to you. .."

    " Shan. ...this is my resignation notice. ..I think I am too weak to manage my job and my company at a time. ..It was really a good time spend with you all. ..Thank you for the nice days. ..Please. . . accept my notice and relieve me from my responsibilities. .." sumo was a strong girl and this time,she too stunned to hear her bravery. ..she uttered those words like a programmed  robot. ..neither regretted nor smiled. ..

     Shravan looked sumo shockingly. ...He couldn't respond. ..He was at black hole probably. ..

  " that's it. ..?" He tried to act normal and left a question mark. ...

    Now, after witnessing his pain... her courage deserted her. ..she just jerked her shoulders as her words got  struck at throat. ..

    Shravan had a intense look into her eyes. ...He tried hard to identify her thought streams. ..but. ..Alas! No men could gauge a woman's thought ...so as shravan. ..He was tired mentally. ..He sat in his chair and held the armrest to steady his trembling physique. ..

     Before he could say anything. ...nirmala came in ....nodded  sumo to wait at her cabin and hurted to see broken shravan. ..

    " shravan. .."

"Ma. .."shravan regained his tempo after nirmala s call. ..

  " shravan. ..sumo has submitted the copy of her resignation letter. ..beta. ..It doesn't mean that staying away meant the separation. ..give her some time. ..let her do her duties. .all will set okay by the time. .."

    Shravan nodded in acceptance. ..He too had that words to cheer him. ..He don't want to trouble nirmala by  his pain. ..He smiled at her and tried to be normal though he couldn't. ..

" Btw. ..beta. ..the ANZ  party s political conference is going on. .all were encaged. ..could you please. ..cover that story. ..I promise if I find anyone I relieve you. .." since nirmala knew that shravan never likes the political coverages ,she requested to go there. ..

     " sure ma. ..it's my duty. .."

And shravan wanted this kind of distraction now after knowing Sumo's resignation. ..He left the cabin with ID. ..nirmala was watching her broken son with teary eyes. ..then. . . she wiped her tears and rushed to meet sumo. ..

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

   Nirmala sighed to hear Sumo's situation and the trap. ..they both determined to keep away shravan from all this mess. ...so. ..nirmala turned up to send him somewhere for a long period of time till they sort out this problem. ..

    "Tring ...Tring. ..Tring. .."

   It was koshla s call for sumo. ..she looked nirmala alarmingly. ...

Nirmala  subtly motioned to attend the call. ..

    " hello. .." sumo took the call...

    " hello. ..madam. ..this morning is not gonna be a good morning for you I believe. ....I told you to be away from the channel yesterday. ..and you are there since 2 hours. ..I told you that you are under our surveillance. .."

   Sumo gulped. ..she tried to act bold. ..

  " yes. ..I know. ..but. ..I had some procedures to submit the final notice. ..that's it. .." she told strongly. ..

     On the other side koshla laughed cruelly. ..."stop your stupid stories. ..do you want to see the impact of your act. ?where is Mr smart. ..shravan malhothra. ...wanna see. .? Go and watch the live news. .." He spoke rudely. ..

    Sumo's hand trembled. ..unknown anxiety rushed over her head. ..she ran to the reception desk. ..confused with her fear, nirmala too followed sumo hurriedly. ..sumo swiftly, surfed the other news channels. ..

" ANZ party's annual political conference was blasted with the powerful RDX By  the anonymous. ..With the recent news, not only the public but the  policemen,reporters of various channels ,and the technicians got hurt enormously. ..helping squad has been rushed to the spot with medical aids. .."

    "BHOO...OM. .."

   The news gave a thunder strike to sumo. ..she was aimlessly scolding koshla over phone. ..

  " you merciless creature. ..if anything happens to shravan. ...I will show you the hell for sure. ..dammit. .."

    She threw her phone away. ..all the staffs were panicked to see sumo s  state. ..pushkar who was just entering into the channel was totally confused ....even nirmala understood lately. ..at the very next instant. ...everyone was anxious about shravan who left to the same venue....He was unavailable at call. ..

     Sumo looked at third degree shock. ..she couldn't wait anymore. ..she ran out of the channel frantically. ..by calling shravan s name. ..

     Pushkar and nirmala followed sumo to make her calm. ...