School Sports Day🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️

OMG! I can't believe today is the day! Weee! :) Usually, sports is my worst enemy you know. Today shall be an exception ;)

It's held in the huge school field. There's a start banner and students are all dressed in sports outfit. Sigh, a marathon. At first, I wanted to opt out of this but... "Hey Nikki, want to join me in the run together?" Brandon asked me. "Yes Brandon, I'm glad to do so." I composed myself immediately in making sure that I look presentable in front of Brandon♡ He always gives me feelings of butterflies. My HEART is racing deeper with occasional sweet ticklish feeling.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the sports event. The first activity shall be marathon which you can pair up with whoever you like. Then, tie your leg with your partner's leg as you run together. Happy running." The speaker broadcast. "Sorry Nikki, either of us can't pair up with you." Chloe and Zoey said. "But I think you can pair up with Brandon. Brandon you wouldn't mind right?" Chloe and Zoey winked at both me and Brandon. "No problem." Brandon said nonchalantly as he brush off his bangs as usual. "Gotta go!" Zoey and Chloe rushed off to Jason and Theodore whose waiting for them. "Wait!.." I started to panic.

Are you thinking of what I'm thinking? "So, let's go shall we?" Brandon said. I just nod my head in surprise. Then, we use a piece of cloth to tie my left leg with Brandon right leg. *So Close* Every movement I make I'll drag Brandon along at the same time. This is out of my control. I tried not to look at Brandon as I blinked furiously in trying to hide and avoid feeling embarrassed. Each time we practice moving a step forward, I either stumbling to fall forward or my head or cheek bump onto Brandon face. Worse, we ended up falling down together or we manage to catch each other's back so that we can steady ourselves. "Are you alright Nikki?" Brandon reached out his hand. "I'm fine, thanks." I grab Brandon hand firmly as I stand up. Our distance are close again. Right now, I'm facing directly at Brandon's face inches apart.

 Right now, I'm facing directly at Brandon's face inches apart

"Oh!" We quickly turned away shyly. Brandon looked away awkwardly while scratching his head. His ears and neck are turning slightly red. What should I do? My cheeks are burning. "Er... Nikki, let's continue?" Brandon looked at me intensely. "Ok." I hold over his left arm. Then we started moving again. This time steadily balance each step at the same time together. We manage to complete this.

Next up, boys chase girls. What I mean by "chase" is not exactly woo it's just the normal chase of catching up. The same logic as the dog chases after the cat, rather than the dog woos the cat. Basically, girls would start running first. After about 10 seconds, the boys will start chasing the girls they targeted and catch up to them with a tap on the shoulder. If the boy wins, he'll get to make a special mini request.

"1,2,3 Go!" *whistle* I started running with all my might.
*10 seconds later* *Pant, pant* I'm a little exhausted. Oh no, they're chasing up. I tried to run faster and I even run in a zigzag manner in hope none of them catch up. When I was near the finishing line I started to feel a little relief. Just then, a hand tapped on my shoulder. "Got you. Sorry." It's Brandon! I stared in disbelief as I dropped my jaw.How?

I stood there dumbfounded. "Congratulations! You shall now receive your "reward"." The announcer announced to Brandon. I went to get a towel, bottled water. I stood awkwardly in front of Brandon as he stared back at me in anticipation. This is so EMBARRASSING😳! My heart cannot handle such situation! I hesitantly use the towel to wipe off the sweat off Brandon face before passing him the bottled water. Next, he splashed himself water. He looked really cool as the water drenched all over him as he he shaked his head nonchalantly. Brandon is dripping with good looks♡ Yes, the "reward". Plus the "mark as evidence".
What do I mean?

I stood closer towards Brandon and kissed Brandon on the cheek (the reward) and the red lipstick💄kiss mark💋on his cheek (the evidence). Brandon is stunned for a moment before smiling sheepishly. Brandon gave me a hug in return.
I'm such a dork :P