◽⚫➡ Nico ⬅⚫◽

A/N Look what I did to Nicholas up there
Also, I just wanted to warn you, you might go all #TeamValdangelo on this chapter because....stuff happens. So, yeah. BUT Valdangelo is bae SO DON'T HATE ME PLEASE!!!!

"Where'd Jasey go?" Percy asked childishly.

I roll my eyes, "Probably the bathroom or something, stop being so immature."

"Stop being so moody and maybe I will." he counters. I glare at him, he sticks his tongue out at me.

"Did you just... stick your tongue at me?" I ask as frighteningly as I can. His eyes grow wide, and he shakes his head vigorously.

I smirk, "That's what I thought."

He swallows loud enough that I can hear and I chuckle to myself.

Jason comes out of his room down the hall--that's where he was--with a worried expression.

"Sorry, guys. Piper and I have something to take care of. I'll be back in time to drop you off at the hospital, Nico. In the meantime, make yourselves at home." he announces, he smiles at the end but his eyes hold the same expression.

I nod in understanding and Percy frowns but understands too. Great, now it's just us two.

Jason exits the apartment. I sigh. Just great.

We sit in awkward silence. Percy tries saying a few things but I don't converse back. I feel my nerves on edge and heat rise. My fingertips are tingling. I want to say, Why am I feeling like this, what's wrong? But I know the answer.

My head snaps to look at Percy. He looks over from his phone on the other side of the couch and gives me a silent what's-up (nod of his head).

I stare at him intensely. "Percy. Can you give me a minute?" I ask slowly, taking deeper breaths.

He nods, a concerned expression on his face, and gets up to leave and enter the kitchen. Once he's gone, I wipe my face with the inside of my shirt. I look down, calming myself.

I close my eyes. I'm such a horrible person. I cough, holding in a sob. How could I do this? How could I do this to Leo? Would he understand? No, of course he wouldn't. I sigh again, holding in a cry, and place my shirt above my head and drag it down. I look around, swiping my nose with my index finger.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper to Leo...and myself. I wipe the tunnel of my nose again, feeling the oils.

Percy chooses this moment to enter, "You okay, Neeks?"

I look at him. He sits on the couch again, fully focused on me. His leg begins to bounce, since he has ADHD. I stare at his leg, afraid to look at his face.

That's right, Nico di Angelo, afraid.

But I did. I looked into his sea green eyes, falling slightly lost into the ocean. I scoot next to him, and look forward instead of at him. He leans over and pats my back.

"Talk to me, Nico." he pleads. Gosh, Percy, why do you have to sound so... so-

"Nico." Ugh!

"No, I can't... I-I shouldn't... Percy..." my thoughts are too scrambled to ever make a sentence.

"Nico." Percy places his hand on my wrist. I feel my breathing getting heavier as breathing gets harder. I feel my tongue and the inside of my mouth drying as I suck in so much air.

"Nico, calm down, it's-"

I smash my lips into his. My hands have grabbed the collar of his shirt, his hands in the air. My eyes are closed tightly.

And.. and he's... he's kissing me back.