Chapter 49 - Breaking

Ariana's POV

I stayed in the same position for about an hour until Jennette barged into the house with the twins  and Beau.

"I brought some of the gang over, everyone else was still asleep" Jenn greeted , as she entered my room.

I laughed lightly , it was almost the afternoon, they must've been up late last night.

Luke and Beau attacked me with a small group hug since I haven't seen them since a week before Jai and I's break up. Thinking about it made my chest tighten and my heart break but I ignored it and laughed at the two.

"Nice to see you again" Luke smiled, pulling away from the hug. He now had two lip rings and his used to be blue hair was now blonde.

"Wow, It's been a while" I said, removing my knees from my chest and sitting in a yoga position.

"yeah....you alright?"He asked, shoving his hands into his front pockets

I ignored his qeustion and attempted to the change the subject. Jai caught on and shooed Jenn, Luke and Beau out of the room. It didn't go down without a fight though which help brigthen up my mood.

"Now, can you tell me whay happened?" Jai reqeusted, sitting next to me.

I felt tears brim my eyes before I nodded and slowly let everything out, including the pregnancy symptoms.

"Hey, don't worry, your fans know you wouldn't do that" He said, bringing me closer to him until I was sobbing in his arms.

Jai's POV

(A/N finally! Jai's POV....carry on)

Anger rushed through my veins when I saw how much Nathan had hurt Ariana.

Spreading rumors as if he had the right to, that asshole.

When I felt her begin to tremble I knew she would end up sobbing sooner or later. I brought her into my arms, laying her head on my chest.

I knew she wasn't upset about the break up but the rumors had a huge impact on her. If there was one thing I knew about Ariana, when it comes to rumors, she wants to stay away as much as possible.

But now she's trapped, with no way to escape. 

Hai Hai Hai

Geuss who's birthday it is?! That's right This Girl!! Finally!!!

I'm so blessed to have such great friends!!

Just a quickie since I didn't get to update earlier PRE-MOCKS AHHHH!!

I'm going to die learning for Maths

Wish me luck

I love you guys!!

~Kaela