Chapter 37 - The Attack Of The Haters

Jai's POV

I watched as Ariana's mood changed from happy to sad in a couple of minutes. I stood still , looking around the arena. Every single fan was either screaming or crying. Except for a group of girls in the back.

They were holding up a sign saying 'Kill youself you ugly bitch'. I managed to keep myself from slapping their faces until the end of the show. Me and the boys went out right before the show finished so that I could talk some sense into those group of girls.

I waited and waited when finally the five girls walked out giggling. They looked at me and began screaming.

"omg we're huge fans can I please have an autograph" The blonde haired girl asked.

I gave her a dirty look before grabbin her pen and paper and writing down 'Don't ever think of calling Ariana a bitch or else you'll get it from me , with love Jai ' I harshly returned it to her and left with the boys.

"Wow, i've never seen you so pissed before" James said , doing a terrible imitation of me.

I rolled my eyes. Who wouldn't be pissed when someome tells the love of your life to kill herself? Ariana was way more sensitive than any female celebrtiy out there and that worried me.

She may look strong but in reality she's really fragile and took hate very seriously.

I sighed, Nathan better take good care of her

*flashback*

I just returned from meeting Jennette and Liz for planning mine and Ariana's first date when I heard soft sobs from upstairs.

Confused, I rushed up the stairs as fast as I could, nearly tripping.

I slammed the door open to reveal Ariana on the bed crying her eyes out . From the corner of my eye I could see her phone .

I quickly went over to her and read what was on her phone. hate.

"hey don't listen to them , you know it's not true" I whispered, wrapping my arms around her

A smile appeared on her face even though tears were still spilling out of her eyes.

*flashback over*

Ever since that day I made sure Ariana was as happy as possible but then I had to mess it up by mentioning the stupid photo.

Nathan better make sure she stays away from hate . I don't want her to ever feel worthless again.

Ariana's POV

As soon as the show finished, I got off the stage in a rush. Scooter gave me a thumbs up and I smiled at him. I then went to my dressing room and called Nathan

" Hello" He said, harshly. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion,That was odd. I shrugged it off and replied to him

"Hey, where are you"

"I'm recording right now so if you don't mind I need to go" He spat before the line went dead. What was his problem?

A groan escaped my mouth as I slumped down on the bean bag chair in my perfectly sized dressing room. Someone knocked on the door causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"come in"

Scooter popped his head in and said " We're leaving in twenty minutes"

I nodded and picked myself up. Might as well meet some fans outside while I'm still here. One of the security gaurds led me to the exit and to my surprise there were srill many people left. They immediatly turned to me when the security gaurd announced that I was going to meet some fans.

I talked to many of them and took pictures aswell . When it was time to go I said goodbye to everyone and followed Scooter to the car that would take us home . When I was about to enter the car I saw a piece of paper on the ground. I picked it up and entered the car. Scooter sat a seat away from me and closed the door.

The car began moving as I unfolded the piece of paper 'Don't ever think of calling Ariana a bitch or else you'llget it from me , with love Jai'. I gasped quietly when I saw Jai's name. He actually went to my show even though we broke up? At that moment I knew one thing.

Jai was my one true love. and no one could ever change that

yo yo yo! wassup my peeps , I hope you enjoyed this chapter! keep voting and commenting please!

Ps: please check out Right there i you havent already I'll post the first chapter when I get ten votes

PPS: how's my new username?

Byeeeee