Chapter 29 - The Eager Boy

Ariana's POV

I'm totally done with Jai. He's been getting on my last nerve and last night was horrible. Maybe it was his cousin, maybe I was over reacting but either way he had no right to yell at me. I let a frustrated sigh escape my mouth. My gaze fell on the white iphone beside me , untouched since last night.it was already 5 am but I was still awake. My thoughts scattered across my mind causing me not to sleep.

I turned over and let out a scream into my pillow I'm not sure why I was so frustrated tonight. Then I heard foot steps coming toward my door, then my mom walked in.

"Honey you're still up?" She said sitting beside me on the bed.

I sighed. "Yes."

"Want to talk about what's on your mind?" She asked.

I shook my head. " I just want to sleep." She rubbed my back and I closed my eyes eventually falling asleep.

I woke up four hours later with dark circles surrounding my eyes. I had To be at the studio in an hour. I first made myself a bowl of cereal and then grabbed some strawberries out of the fridge. When I finished eating I bushed my hair back into a pony tail, it was still curly from yesterday.

I tried to make myself look descent by putting on fake eyelashes and some lipstick. I put on a pair of denim jeans and a crop top then slipped on flip flips before leaving. As I was in the car I listened to the radio. By the time I got to the studio it was 9. I walked in and saw scooter immediately.

"I have a surprise for you." He smiled.

I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion and walked to my assigned recording room. Someone was inside .

"Do I have the wrong room?" I asked scooter.

"Nope." He replied. Then the guy turned around. It was Nathan. I smiled and waved since I figured he couldn't hear me because he was in the box. He came out and greeted me with a hug.

"So is Nathan the surprise ?" I asked turning toward scooter.

"Sort of, but this is the real surprise. " He began before hitting a button and playing my song 'Almost is Never enough'. I didn't get what the huge surprise was but then I noticed they added Nathan's vocals in it.

I smiled and clapped when the song was over. "I love it." " so what are we working I today ?" I asked. "Well, sense we have most of the songs done and only one or two left do you want to finish it now or tomorrow?" Scooter asked me. I thought about my schedule for a minute. "Now , since I'm already here." I said then went inside sound proof box to start recording.

Nathan stuck around until we were finished. "Your voice is amazing." He commeneted causing me to blush

. "Thank You." I smiled. "You're free to go." Scooter said. "Ok." I nodded ,gathering my things.

" Um hey Ariana," Nathan grabbed my arm as I walked down the hallway.

"Yes?" I said turning around.

"I was wondering if you would want to go out to lunch or something. " he asked.

" Sure." I smiled. "Great. " he said and we continued walking down the hallway.

We went out to a place I never heard of, but Nathan swore it was delicious.

"We're eating lunch at ten?" I laughed.

"Hey, we woke up early it's acceptable to eat lunch now if you haven't eaten sense five!" He chuckled.

"I honestly didn't think they served lunch this early." I stated. Nathan opened his mouth but the ringing of my phone interrupted him. "Sorry. " I mouthed before picking up my phone and holding it to my ear. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey what are you doing today." A voice asked, I instantly knew it was Liz.

"Not sure I was just going to go with the flow today, I'm with Nathan right now though." I said.

"Oooo Ari and Nathan huh?" Liz joked. "Oh please stop, why'd you want to know what I was doing ?" I asked.

"I'm having a little get together thing later tonight, probably a bonfire as well and wanted to see if you would come, Nathan can come too!" She announced. "Oh course I'll come, I'll ask him and text you ." I said "Yay! Ok ill text you details soon." She said. Then the line went dead and I set my phone on the table.

"who was that ?" He asked. "Liz, she invited us over tonight." I said.

Jai's Pov:

"You need to call her." James stressed.

"Seriously Jai you should." Beau called from the kitchen.

"No I don't guys! It's not even a big deal, we broke up and moved on." I said.

"So you're telling me you don't care about her or love her anymore ?" Beau asked.

"I mean of course I do but, you know what I don't need a therapy session right now Beau!" I snapped.

He sighed. "Whatever, you'll be sorry."

Of course I loved Ariana still but, she didn't trust me last night, I suppose I didn't trust her either. Maybe I went to far with yelling at her last night. I wanted to call or text her but the truth is, she was mad at me and if I called her now she might never talk to me again. And let's face it id probably kill myself rather than have her never talk to me again.

Ariana's Pov:

I curled my hair and put it up in its usual half up half down style. Sense the party wasn't really formal I just wore a floral blue skirt with a matching crop top. I slipped on a late of heals and grabbed my wristlet which contained my phone. I walked down stairs where Nathan was sitting on the couch waiting.

"I'm ready now." I announced. He turned around and smiled super wide.

"What ?" I asked.

"Nothing, you just look stunning." He said which caused me to blush.... A lot.

When we got to Liz 'party' everyone was there, I'm not exactly the one to be on time so she expected me to be a little late.

"Ari!" Liz ran over to me wrapping her arms around me. I laughed a bit.

"Hey." I smiled. "This is Nathan." I said giving a hand gesture towards him.

"Oh please Ariana I'm not Stupid I know who he is!" She said. "Everyone's out back!" She smiled.

I led Nathan to the backyard and Liz had followed behind. There everyone sat in a circle around a fire pit. There were three chairs in a row and I sat in the middle which left Nathan and Liz on either side of me. We all started to roast marshmallow. I took mine out if the fire and it was black and on fire. I began to laugh historical. "My luck. " I said and Liz began to laugh along too.

"Everyone get together!" Liz yelled as she handed her brother her phone to take a picture of us. We all were super close, Nathan stood next to me and some how his arm wrapped around my waist. I looked at him and our eyes met. We started to lean toward another and finally stopped when our lips met. I just kissed Nathan Sykes ..

Jai's pov: I sad on the couch staring mindlessly at the television.

"Jai you might want to have a look at this." Luke said walking toward me with a picture up on his phone.

"What?" I said confused. He handed me the phone and I studied the picture trying to determine what he wanted me to look at. Finally I came across something interesting. In the corner of the photo I saw Ariana. And she was kissing some guy. Jealously rushed through my body. I needed to know who this guy was. I went onto her twitter and found a tweet containing the name Nathan. I was so pissed. I threw Luke's phone to the side and grabbed mine I saw Liz in the picture so I called her number because if I called Ariana she wouldn't answer. Ring Ring Ring.

"Hello?" "Liz I need you to put Nathan on the phone.. NOW!" I said annoyed. "Why?" She asked.

"Just do it!" I demanded.

"Ok ok ! Hold on." She replied.

"Hello?" I heard a guys voice now.

"Look , don't you dare ever touch Ariana again. " I said.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"You don't need to know that. All you need to do is stay far from Ariana." I said .

"You can't tell me what to do. " Nathan replied.

"Ok Nathan you obviously don't get it. Ariana is mine! Don't you dare touch her again or else you'll be sorry!" I said getting really mad.

"Oh this is Jai isn't it? " he chuckled. "Jai, Ariana isn't yours anymore you cheated on her which proves you don't love her at all." He said.

"I'll let you know I love Ariana, i didn't cheat on her, that was my cousin you dipshit!" I said trying not to scream. He just laughed then hung up.

Ariana's Pov:

The ride home was awkward. Neither of us talked. I'm not sure why though. Maybe it was because of the kiss or maybe it was because he didn't know I heard the whole conversation between him and Jai. We pulled into my drive way .

"Thanks." I said awkwardly and grabbed my clutch and phone then walked into the house. I ran up into my room and got washed then changed into a sweat shirt and a pair of shorts. Something told me I should call jai. but then again.....would he even care about what I had to say?

unedited so sorry for mistakes and thank you guys so much for all your support it means the world to me !!

please vot and comment love ya!!