Chapter 23 - Swindle

Ariana's POV

"It was nice meeting you but I need to go " I said , sadly.

"it's okay it was amazing meeting you bye" Lacey chirped.

"bye" I smiled walking away.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Jai's number.

"Hello" He greeted with his susper hot australian accent which gave me chills.

"hey" I giggled for no reason at all.

"what's so funny" he asked.

I looked left and right before crossing the road .

"nothing" I answered.

"fine don't tell me.....so how was the meet and greet" he said.

"amazing, there were so many people" I replied.

"that's great.......I'll call you later okay"

"okay bye , i love you"

"love you too" .

Thhen I hung up . I rode a cab home and then I immediatly jumped on my bed.

I turned my laptop on and logged into twitter. I had so many mentions and I tried to reply to all of them . most of the mentions were about the movie 'swindle' and how much they loved it . It brought a smile to my face that everyone enjoyed watching it.

My phone vibrated indicating that I got a message . I typed in my passcode and read the message.

Liz: I just saw swindle and I loved it who knew you could be so geeky ;)

I immediatly replied.

Me: for your information I had no idea what those stuff was about :P

Liz:yeah yeah whatever

Me:ha ha

Liz: so how did you do all that flipping and stuff? 'cause that was mindblowing

Me:Practice makes perfect ;)

Liz: I bet you had a stunt double

Me: That's for me to know and you to find out

Liz: hehs whatevs anyways gotta go bye

Me: bye

I locked my phone and focused on my mentions . The numbers were slowly increasing each second.

After a couple of hours I logged out of twitter and went to youtube . I watched a couple of videos and decideded to get some beauty sleep.

I shut down my laptop and placed it on my desk . I connected the charger to my phone and left it on my bedside table. Humming , I got changed into a more comfortable attire and hopped into bed before falling asleep.

-------------------------------------

yo guys i know this chapter was short but don't worry after tommorow I will give you guys a very long and quite eventful chapter so stay tuned ;)

and thanks for reading i love ya guys

and a little present for you guys comment your apperance and personality traits and I'll ship you guys and comment which group I'll do 1D,5SOS and The Janoskians

byeeee

-iloveoned01