Chapter 30

"Jiyeon do you really want to be an idol hmm?" Jinhwan asked me in a serious tone.

"Yeah, you do know that I can sing well right? Plus I studied in Australlia for awhile back then so my English is pretty fluent," I smiled, hiding the fact that I was just trying to run away from my problems.

I wanted a change. I didn't want to be the old Jiyeon anymore, the one who is always doubting herself, always worried about her insecurities.

Placing his hand on my shoulder, Jinhwan pondered for a moment. "Oh yeah that's true, but sis do you want to have a stage name and maybe change your name?" Jinhwan asked hesitantly.

I hesistated for a moment. Is this really the best choice for me?

"Yeah, my real name will now be Park Chaeyoung and my stage name will be Rosè"

"The Rosè that will always bloom and never be forgotten"

***

A Few Years Later

Endless training

Huge amount of lose weight

Wearing heavier makeup

Ever since becoming a YG trainee, I had to change the way I used to live. Eating 3 meals a day was totally a no-no.

Because of the drastic change, I was barely recgonised as 'Jiyeon' and I grew into a completely different person.

My visuals shined brightly and the girl who used to be a mini ulzzang, changed to be an idol with extraordinary looks.

I trained hard on my vocals, dance, maintained my weight just to debut. I cried when I recieved endless scoldings from my trainers. However, this did not made me give up easily.

I wanted a change that will make me erase my past history forever.

I never heard any news about Monsta X, I shut down all my contacts and changed a new phone. The rumour died down after Starship confirmed that it was false.

Well let's just say....my love for Kihyun had slowly fall apart. However, why does my heart sometimes long for him..?

Anways first love aren't meant to last forever, so why bother?

***

Geojitmalcheoreom kiss haejwo naega neoegeMajimak sarangin geotcheoreom

Majimak sarangin geotcheoreom

Nal neoege deonjimyeon
Neoneun nal kkok jabajwo
Sesangeun uril kkeokkji moshal tenikka~

Singing confidently, I let out my aura as I sang to the beat of the music. Fans cheered enthusiastically as I flipped my hair while dancing to As If It's Your Last.

Yes I am Rosè, the main vocalist of Black Pink. I joined YG entertainment not too long ago.

My group consists of Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and me. We were the monster rookie of the kpop history and many people never treat us as 'rookies'.

To me, singing has been my passion since I was young. I never told anyone that I loved singing since I thought my voice was not good enough.

However once I entered YG entertainment, I realised being a singer was my career. I decided to work hard and shed a lot of weight along my journey to become an idol.

"Girls you did a great job today! As If It's Your Last reached 100M views!!" uri manager nim exclaimed, hugging all of us.

"This calls for a celebration! Let's have some fun!" Jisoo jumped with excitement.

I chuckled at how cute my unnie was. There were perks of being famous too, you can earn so much love from your fans a.k.a our precious Blinks from all over the world.

It's crazy that we just debuted for a year, but the love we get from fans were amazing.

I'm not trying to boast or anything but almost every kpop fan knows who Blackpink are.

People called us perfection, cuties, body goals and so much more. Well, of course haters are gonna hate us anyways. They are just jealous.

"Leggo~ I wanna watch fireworks so badly, it's been ages since we went out together," Lisa sighed.

I linked my arms with Lisa and gave her a warm smile. Yeah, it has always been the same routine for us. Harsh dieting, insufficient sleep, practicing for long hours - that's all.

"Aigoo Lisa don't be all sad, we are here to have fun and enjoy as if it's our last day!" Jennie chuckled.

All of us nodded our head at Jennie's statement and let our minds be calm just for today.

Holding hands together, we shouted as loud as we could to let out all the stress we had.

***

"Today was such a good day! I wish we could be like this every day. But nah we have to listen to instructor Mimi who has mood swings like every day oh my god," Jennie rolled her eyes.

I burst out of laughter at what Jennie said, she was totally right. We always got nagged by her and have to do all kinds of unbelievable punishments.

"Haha anyways good night my children, don't sleep too late or I'm gonna confistigate your phones," Jisoo nagged.

The three of us nodded our head in unison and I proceeded to remove my makeup away before going to sleep.

I looked myself on the mirror once I was done removing my makeup. That reflection of mine.

I bit my lip harshly to stop myself from breaking down. Those memories came flooding down again like a tsunami.

I'm not Rosè

Neither am I Park Chaeyoung

I'm still Kang Jiyeon

The Jiyeon that left Kihyun and Monsta X

A/N:

Smol note: Take care of yourselves, ily all💗