Chapter 18

"I wanna bring you somewhere special, let's go," Kihyun said as he took my arms.

"Really, where?" I asked curiously.

Kihyun shook his head and winked at me.

Pft what a flirt.

"Thank you for everything, I love you," Kihyun kissed my forehead.

I blushed at his words and looked away. However, Kihyun gently pushed my chin to face him. He chuckled seeing how red my face was.

"I love it when you blush, it makes my heart flutter because that it is only meant for me"

"I love it when you go all shy with me, you are always beautiful in my eyes. Your precious smile should only be for me"

"Because I love you, and only you"

Kihyun stroked my hair and pulled me for a long
hug. I tugged his shirt tightly and cried on his chest. He didn't mind that his shirt got wet and continued to embrace me.

"You are safe with me kay?" Kihyun wiped off my tears.

I paused for a moment to admire how protective he was. My hands slid around his arm.

"Let's go," I said hapilly.

Kihyun pecked my lips and both of us went out together. As a couple.

***

Seeing Kihyun holding my hand hapilly made my heart flutter with excitement. I was indeed, happy. Kihyun still refused to tell me where we were heading to.

My eyes were getting heavier as the time went by. He noticed how sleepy I was and pulled my head to his chest.

"Rest well, it's gonna be a long journey"

"And just the two of us," Kihyun whispered in my ear, humming a melody.

I nodded my head and leting my mind wander about all the things I was going to do with Kihyun.

***

"Jiyeon ireona~ We are here already," Kihyun said, attacking me with kisses.

I immediately woke up and chuckled seeing how ruffled Kihyun's hair was. What a cutie.

I paused for a moment to admire Kihyun before replying him. I fell for him way more than what I had expected.. My heart is beating fast again.

"Oh we are here already?" I smiled.

"Yeah, anyways I don't want your eyes to bleed because you keep staring at me" Kihyun smirked.

"Pft my dog is soooo much better than you," I sneered tho I don't even have a dog.

Plus I'm scared of them.

"Oh really, what's his name then?" Kihyun asked.

"W-what? Oh...erm.."

"Jacky" I said, saying a random name.

What the actual fuck really Jacky. I mentally slapped myself for saying that and I didn't dare to look Kihyun at the eye.

Kihyun chuckled at how naive I was and pinched my nose. I flinched at the sudden pain, pouting.

"This is what I love about you Jiyeon, you are so adorable," Kihyun said.

I smiled and pecked his lips. Many people always judge me as someone extremely dumb and such an attention seeker.

But Kihyun NEVER think that way about me. Kihyun's different from the other guys I have met before, there was just something special about him.

***