Chapter 27

"Jiyeonnie~"

"Wake up from reality won't ya hmm?"

"Kihyun isn't real, he might just be your imagination all this while. Don't you realise that?"

Or

"Maybe he IS real...but there's no way you can be with him. He doesn't like you Jiyeon you are just imagining things"

"I'm warning you to stay away from him because there is a reason behind it"

"AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DO IT KANG JIYEON! MARK MY WORDS!"

I broke out into cold sweat once I opened my eyes. It was just a dream. But those words sounded so real, w-why?

"Jagi?" Kihyun whispered, resting his head on my lap.

"I h-had a nightmare Kihyun ya.." I trembled.

Upon hearing this, Kihyun immediately woke up and pulled me into his embrace, trying to calm me down.

"Hey I'm here okay? What was the dream about that made you so scared?" Kihyun asked in concern, stroking my hair gently.

"I-...erm I just dreamt that I was lost in the woods," I bluntly lied.

I wanted to say it so badly but my mouth was tightly shut.

Kihyun chuckled, playing with my hair while making weird hairstyles with it. I pouted when I saw my hair was in a mess, dammit.

"Aigoo someone's mad anyways it's freaking 1am let's go back to sleep," Kihyun yawned.

I nodded my head weakly since I barely had enough sleep these few days. I was busy managing Monsta X since I was now considered one of the staff of Starship.

I closed my eyes slowly, breathing into Kihyun's scent. I love him more than anything in this world.

I hope nothing will happen to us....

***

- 1 Years Later -

(smol note: okay chill I have to jump the time because I have my own reasons)

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP FOOLING AROUND AND  FUCKING PRACTICE FOR OUR COMEBACK!" Shownu raised his voice.

A year passed. Nothing much happened, we grew older, become more independent and etc. I was still with Kihyun and we kept it hidden from fans.

However these few days, he had always been keeping secrets from me.

I sensed something was wrong but I chose to ignore it. I trust Kihyun.

We sometimes fought, but I knew I would never be angry at him for a long time. He was my life and I would always love him even though he could be scary at times.

Monsta X's fanbase grew stronger, fans from all over the world adored these 7 boys. I was happy that they were gaining popularity and seeing them having fun on stage.

Everyone who was busy throwing chips at each went silent upon hearing Shownu's voice. They knew they had made their leader angry.

"You guys just need to stop lazing around, we have tours, comebacks, practices and so much more. You guys think as if it's easy to lead the group," Shownu sighed.

"Mianhae Shownu hyung," Changkyun said, urging everyone to apologise too.

Everyone lowered their heads and apologised to Shownu. I looked at them from afar, sometimes they were a bit too hyper and it was difficult for Shownu to give out important instructions.

"Why are you just standing here, let's go inside," Kihyun said.

However, I pulled his hand and looked into his eyes. Those eye circles, he looked really tired. Kihyun was surprised seeing how serious I was.

"Where did you go yesterday Yoo Kihyun?" I whispered softly, my voice barely could be heard.

He was taken aback when I called his full name, he knew I seldom did that. I was really hurt now. He was avoiding having eye contact with me now

"None of your business," Kihyun said harshly.

I bit my lips harshly to stop myself from raging in front of him. Just stop it Kihyun.

Whenever I want to have some with Kihyun, he would always made up lame excuses just to avoid me.

"Look Kihyun, j-just..let go of me if you really hate me. Why is it so hard to just watch a movie together? You avoid me all the time, tell me when was the last time you hugged me. IF U ARE GONNA BE LIKE THIS JUST LET ME GO!" I raised my voice.

"If you want me to let you go....I'm fine with it," Kihyun whispered.

And with that, he left. Where were all the promises he had made for me? WHERE?

Those promises, you don't really mean it right huh? I bet you only said that for fun.

How could you Yoo Kihyun.

* A Months Later *

He left without a word. Here I am now, getting all the blames from the members. Hyungwon too, got pissed off at me.

Those were the last words before he left the dorm. No one knew where he went.

1 week later....

I'm waiting

2 weeks later....

I'm still waiting

2 months later....

I don't care and I'm positive he will come back

7 months later....

He will be back with open arms to protect me
r-right?

Minhyuk harshly grabbed my wrist, staring into my eyes intensely. I yelped in pain but he refused to let me go.

"ONE MORE TIME I'M ASKING YOU KANG JIYEON WHERE IS KIHYUN?!" Minhyuk screamed.

"I DON'T KNOW MINHYUK WHY ARE ALL OF YOU BLAMING ME WHAT DID I EVEN DO?!" I shouted, pushing everything to the floor.

"Because of you, we will never be the same without Kihyun. It's all your fucking fault! He left after what you said to him last time!" Hyungwon roared in anger.

I looked at all of them who were all raging at me. So it's my fucking fault then? It's not just them who misses Kihyun, I TOO MISS HIM AND I NEED HIM.

I miss his laughter

I miss his smile

I miss his touch

I miss his love just for me

Maybe you were always right author nim, Kihyun and I aren't meant to be together. I should have listened to you, but I chose not to. I'm an idiot. I changed the storyline and it's my fault, I'm sorry.

A/N:

Look at Kihyun with that smol plushie he's so adorable asjdfkslsnsns I love him so much♡

My poor baby Jiyeon tho(;へ:)

Hi

I just realised my book is barely 2 months old but I'm already on Chapter 27😂

Don't worry I won't end this book early ><

Wherever you are Monsta X, please take care of yourselves and stay healthy Hyungwon kay? :")

I love them so much people don't understand the amount of love I have for Monsta X cuz it's probably not what you can ever expect :")