Chapter 6

"Oh my god Jiyeon is that your boyfriend?! Damn he's so handsome!!" one of my ex classmates exclaimed.

"Yeah of course!" I said proudly.

Everyone was in awe when they saw me and Kihyun were dating.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed Jinhwan was walking nearer and nearer towards me.

Hold up.

Why is Jinhwan here?

WAIT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS

Since when did I even have friends?

O.o

Wha-

"WAKE UP JIYEON ARE YOU DEAD?!" Jinhwan screamed, slapping my arm.

Wtf it's just a dream...

To add things worser, Jinhwan purposely on Super Junior's Sorry Sorry song on full blast right beside my ear.

"CAN YOU NOT OMG SCREW YOU KANG JINHWAN!!!!!!" I shouted at the sudden blasting noise.

I pushed Jinhwan's phone away from my ear, causing his phone to drop on the floor. He screeched when he saw his phone screen cracked.

"OMG MY PHONE YOU HOE!" Jinhwan screamed.

Ignoring his existance, I pulled my covers. However, he pulled my covers and started blasting Haru Haru now.

Wtf.....

"I SAID WAKE UP THERE'S SOMEONE DOWNSTAIRS!" Jinhwan screamed.

"Who? I bet it's Hyungwon, tell him I'm busy bye," I shooed Jinhwan.

"I don't care, I'm giving you 20 minutes to get ready," Jinhwan said firmly.

Jinhwan squeezed my hand tightly before leaving my room. I was confused at his sudden actions but decided to shrug it off.

Still on my pajamas, I went downstairs to grab a drink. I was too lazy to get ready since it was most likely just someone I knew.

However, I was somehow nervous even though it should just be no one in particular.

95% Hyungwon or maybe 15% Jimin who wanted to return my keys.

As I grabbed a glass of drink, I was about to enter the living room when I stood dead on my tracks.

"Jiyeon ya.." a familliar voice said.

The glass that I was holding on broke into pieces when I saw the sight in front of me.

No words could describe how I was feeling right now.

I felt like dying, the pain all started to come back to me.

"Come here," he said, smilling.

"W-what do you want?!" I shouted, moving myself away from him.

That man

IS MY DAD

Jinhwan was fast enough to react to the situation. He quickly stood defensively by my side.

"Oppa...w-why is he here?..." I stuttered, tears streaming down my face.

I hid my face in Jinhwan's chest and gripped on his hoodie tightly. I was in a mess, the person I hated so much is here.

I hated the fact that he is my 'appa'

I hated the fact that he abandoned us

I hate him and I would rather die than seeing his face.

"Jiyeon ya the reason why he is with us is that we are going to America next month," Jinhwan sighed.

Excuse me?

NO

I.HATE.HIM

-

-

A/N:

Oh no no no I'm gonna be serious from now on, be prepared

Ik Jinhwan's real name is Kim Jinhwan and NOT Kang Jinhwan but I just like the surname 'Kang' so let's just imagine it's just really Jinhwan

I made this chapter short and simple for you guys to understand

Btw thank you for 50+ reads♡

I just made this book 4 days ago I'm so touched :')