Chapter 3

"Wait it's morning already? Dahell my leg hurts!" I groaned in pain, holding my leg.

I was about to stand up when I saw Hyungwon sitting down on the chair beside my bed. How did he even get inside my room?

"Yikes what's with that pedo face Hyungwon, fuck off" I said in disgust, throwing a pillow at him

Hyungwon ignored my disgusted look. Instead, he scooted closer towards me with a huge smirk on his face.

"Tell me everything that happened last night. Including the small details," Hyungwon smirked.

"And dafuq you didn't tell me you got yourself a man!!" he screeched.

Last night?

Oh.

I had totally forgotten that Hyungwon was still beside me, poking my cheeks.

"You like him don't you, Jiyeon?" Hyungwon teased.

"I can't believe a rock like you would actually like someone" he added.

I widened my eyes in disbelief, beating the shit out of Hyungwon.

"NO I DON'T GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU ASSHOLE!" I screamed, dragging him out.

"Okay woman chill. Gawd, I bet you would be so lovey dovey in front of him," Hyungwon sneered.

"I SAID GET OUT CHAE HYUNGWON!!" I yelled, slamming the door right on his face.

However, within seconds, I opened the door again, revealing Hyungwon who was about to knock on my door.

"How did you know about last night tho?" I asked in curiousity.

"I happened to be at the park and I saw you and him there. Be thankful I brought you home," Hyungwon said proudly.

"K THX BYE," I slammed the door back.

Hyungwon's POV

I rolled my eyes in annoyance when Jiyeon slammed the door. Again. I knew she was probably blushing hard right now.

I tried to recall how he looked like but I couldn't capture it properly since it was really dark.

Who really is that guy that turned Jiyeon like that?!

Jiyeon's POV:

Slamming the door shut, I leaned my body against the door. I knew I was being rude to Hyungwon but my mind was really messed up at this moment.

Kihyun what have you done to me....

As I was mesmerized in my thoughts, my phone suddenly vibrated.

oMg why is Kim so active these few days O.o

[kang.jiyeon] @_Kim_ just shared a post
[kang.jiyeon]: _Kim_: Jiyeon?