Chapter 24

Hyungwon's POV

"Hoo Monsta X! Annyeonghaseyo, Monsta X imnida! We will work hard, thank you!" all of us exclaimed.

"And be sure to support us our lovely fans!!" Minhyuk said cutely, throwing mini hearts to the camera.

I just chocked on holy bleach. Judging Minhyuk silently, I faked a smile when the camera focused on me.

Minhyuk acted all cute in camera but he is a total whore off camera.

Somehow I really don't want to work him, he's worse than that douchebag Kihyun. Minhyuk is really getting into our nerves ever since No Mercy.

I hope one day he falls into a hole and never be found.

"And that's a wrap! Good job everyone expecially Minhyuk!" the cameraman said with satisfication.

Minhyuk thanked him politely and acted all nice to our leader Shownu. I rolled my eyes internally, is this a freaking kdrama or what?!

Right after all the staff left, Minhyuk harshly pushed Shownu away, brushing his hands off. Shownu clenched his fist tight to stop himself from raging at Minhyuk.

"Bring this jacket back to our dorm, I'm tired of seeing all your faces," Minhyuk said, throwing his jacket to Changkyun.

Changkyun took the jacket and left without saying anything. He looked calm and even managed to smile at Minhyuk.

Minhyuk was taken aback at Changkyun's actions, expecting something more agressive.

"Nice try bro, but our maknae ain't a loser unlike *coughs* someone," I said sarcastically, patting Minhyuk's shoulder.

What an attention seeker....

Jiyeon's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo Kihyun imnida! I am the main vocalist of Monsta X, I hope my voice can move people's heart!" Kihyun said, winking cutely.

I squealed in excitement as I watched that clip over and over again. I swear I won't get bored of that video, Kihyun is such a cutie.

"Jiyeon stop watching this video, it's so cringey!" Kihyun pouted, taking the remote control away.

"No!! I swear I want to watch this one billion times!!" I exclaimed.

"Aishh arasso," Kihyun sighed.

"Seriously these love birds need to know that we are here with them too," Changkyun cleared his throat.

All 5 pair of eyes were staring intensely at the both of us. I laughed awkwardly, slapping Kihyun's arm.

"Okay whatever we are going upstairs, goodnight," Kihyun said, pulling my arm.

"Yah what are you trying to d-"

Before Hyungwon continued his sentence, Kihyun slammed the door shut. I was taken aback at his harsh actions, was there an argument?

"Kihunnie are you okay?" I asked in concern, caressing his cheeks gently.

Kihyun smiled, taking my arm to pull into his embrace. I burried my face on his chest and sighed, I guess Kihyun's angry at Hyungwon.

"Let's go to sleep, I have a shooting tomorrow remember?" Kihyun reminded me.

I nodded my head, giving him a kiss on his lips. Closing my eyes shut, I comfortably snuggled with Kihyun as I drifted off to dreamland.

I hope everything works out....