Chapter 8

Present

"The reason why appa is here is that we are going to America next month," Jinhwan sighed.

"The fuck this is just a joke right Jinhwan?!" I laughed sarcastically.

"Jiyeon ya...I just want us to be together like last time," appa said, trying to touch my hand.

I flinched at his sudden touch. My eyes flamed with anger as I stared at the man in front of me.

"NO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU LEFT US DON'T YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS?!! I WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU AS MY FATHER EVER AGAIN!" I raged.

"JIYEON WATCH YOUR TONE THAT'S OUR DAD!" Jinhwan raised his voice.

I bit my lip harshly to stop tears from falling. Jinhwan has NEVER raised his voice at me before even when I did something wrong. I can't believe that Jinhwan could do this to me after what we had gone through.

"I d-don't care. Just leave m-me alone," I trembled.

"And don't fucking touch me," I slammed the door shut.

Tears flowed like a river once I slammed the door. I just want to erase him off my life forever.

But nope

Wanna know why?

Because he's my 'appa'

No child would abandon their parents, they bring a huge role in our lives. Even if you hate them, they would always remain in your heart at times.

A child can hate their parents all they want, but always remember the pain they had gone through 9 months with you.

"Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right"
- Wade Boggs

I sighed and texted Hyungwon about the problem I was facing right now. The first person I needed so badly was Hyungwon.

My main bitch 🤮♥️

Online

You: Hyungwon...😭"

Hyungwon: Omg what's wrong??

Hyungwon: :(

You: My dad's here wtf I FREAKING HATE HIM

Hyungwon: WHAT?!

You: .......

Hyungwon: I'm calling you okay hold on