Chapter 10

"WHAT BOTH OF YOU ARE DATING FOR REAL?!" Jinhwan and my mum yelled in unison.

"Omma please dun kill me I-" I tried to explain.

However, she was squealing in delight and holding my hands excitedly.

??? :/

"Oh my gosh how can you not tell me your boyfriend is this hot?!" Omma exclaimed.

"Erm omma he's here ya know..." I said, hitting my mum's arms.

However, my mum was already busy admiring Kihyun and ignoring my whole existance.

"Omo look at your fit body and you are so handsome, totally my type!" she chuckled.

"You are a pretty, fine woman too," Kihyun winked.

"OMMA ARE YOU SERIOUSLY FLIRTING?!" I yelled.

Jinhwan who was looking at the scene in front of him rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Omma isn't your son here charming too? I'm the cutest person in the planet!" Jinhwan pouted, trying to act cute.

"Ew no I'm so embarassed because of you, I don't remember having a son," omma pushed Jinhwan away.

"OMMA!!" Jinhwan grunted.

I couldn't stop laughing at how both of them were quarelling. Kihyun who was there too shook his head.

"I didn't know your family was this adorable, just like you," Kihyun whispered in my ear.

His lips brushed past my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I could feel his hot breath when he was talking to me.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

I mentally slapped myself for stuttering in front of Kihyun. Now he knows how nervous I am when facing him.

"Damn you are this nervous when I'm this close to you," Kihyun smirked.

"Shut up you nerd," I defended myself.

"Oh yeah would the two of you want some time alone together?" Omma smiled.

"I thought we were suppose to have fami-"

"Sure why not, have a nice day Mrs Kang!" Kihyun interrupted me.

"HEY I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH A MOVIE TOGETHER!" Jinhwan whined.

"No you are coming with me since I need to do something to make you grow taller," omma pulled his ear.

"OMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Jinhwan groaned in pain.

I chuckled at how much Jinhwan has to suffer because of his small height. But no matter what, we still love his height and how adorable he is.

"Let's go shall we?" Kihyun smiled, holding my hand.

I smiled and nodded my head. Our fingers interwined together while we were walking.