•17: Encounter•

"I saw a guy receiving a bl*w j*b."

And that's how I ended up drenched with my own sweat after practically running around, exploring every corner of the school, missing all my morning classes and now sitting at the cafeteria, eating my lunch while looking at my two bestfriends who had their jaws dropped probably shocked from an unexpected statement coming from yours truly.

"Blow j-WAIT! Tae!! D-don't just casually use a vulgar statement! It's not a word for an innocent angel like you!!"

Hobi hyung said, almost choking on his food.

"You're amazing! You just came back after two days off and the first thing you did was to interrupt an intimate session."

Jiminie stated, obviously struggling not to laugh his ass off. Little did he know that he's at fault here somehow. If I didn't heard his nasty remarks, I would've proceeded with my plan and surprised him and I wouldn't be distracted by...I don't know what that is, and I wouldn't see that early in the morning.

"Yeah yeah.."

I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Why were you there anyway?"

I tensed up. Honestly, even I don't know the answer. Is it weird if I'd say that my instincts dragged me...wait, was I pulled by a scent of arousal? No, I just followed a familiar scent but...Uggggghhhh!! This is giving me a headache!

"Tae?"

"Ah..uhmm..I just want to breathe Hobi hyung."

I shrugged off with an awkward laugh.

"Do you know who they are?"

"I think I know the girl since she's popular at school but...I forgot her name..and the guy...well, I've never seen him before."

I said and I felt my face heat up again when the image of what I saw flashed in my head.

Just then, the familiar scent hit my nose and I felt my wolf howl. Seriously, what's this?

"Popular slu- I mean girl huh...Oh! And that must be the guy!"

Jiminie pointed after thinking and I turned around and looked at the guys entering the cafeteria. One is a muscular blonde who was smiling like he's the friendly-type guy who is outgoing and loud while the other one is uhmm...yup, he's the raven haired guy I saw this morning. I immediately looked away as soon as I he turned his gaze towards me.

"Aaahh..You don't know them since they came to this school two days ago. The blonde one is Jackson and the other is Jungkook." Hobi hyung informed.

Jungkook

Why do I feel like I've heard that before? But...I can't remember.

"Tae? You're spacing out again."

"Ah..uhmm...I think I've heard his name before Jiminie but I'm not sure."

"Well, that jerk is pretty popular. Two days, just TWO fucking days and he already made a name for himself! Mr. Good at Everything, the super hot and handsome bad boy, the player or the cold heartbreaker...hmmp! Just two days and almost all the women in the campus drool over him, begging for his touch! Tsk!"

Really? He's that good? And why is Jiminie so pissed?

"You're praising him too much, stupid Mochi."

We all turned our gazes to Yoongi who was slowly raising his head that was resting on the table just awhile ago. Finally, he woke up. I even forgot about him. Really, his existence is like a rock..if not, then he's a turtle.