•5: Identity•

"Here. Drink some water. Hahaha. Were you planning on choking on food to death?"

Taehyung immediately drink the water and swallowed his food.

"Waahh! Bogumie hyuuuuuung!!"

Taehyung shouted and Bogum smiled widely at his reaction.

"Hyung, are you a part of this pack?"

"Yes Taetae. I'm surprised and happy to see you here. But now I know why you're here. I just found out that you're mate is actually an adoptive son of our Alpha."

"Y-yeah..but why didn't you know about him?"

"When I was 10, my mom remarried my step dad who's originally from this pack. So, we moved here too."

"Oohh. Well, I'm only here because of Jungkook."

"Yeah....and you may be our future Luna."

"Wha-"

Taehyung choked on his food and Bogum panicked.

"Oh my gosh Taehyung! Don't die on me now!"

Bogum stood up and went behind Taehyung. He slightly bent him forward and wrapped his arms around the omega's waist with his fist aligned below Taehyung's rib cage. He deeply inhaled before his other hand made a forceful blow hitting Taehyung's stomach. Nothing happened so he repeated it and luckily, the food was pumped out of the omega's throat.

Bogum sighed in relief and Taehyung coughed out his food.

"Waaahh..Thank you Bogumie hyung!!"

Taehyung exclaimed and faced Bogum who doesn't realize that his arms was still wrapped around the omega.

"Uhmm..it's nothing. Just..just don't do that again. You scared the shit out of me!"

He replied as he flashed his sweet smile and Taehyung replied with his signature rectangular smile.

"Let go."

They were startled and immediately looked at the furious man. Both Taehyung and Bogum widen their eyes as they quickly parted from each other.

"J-Jungkook..uhmm..Bogumie hyung was just he-"

Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence when Jungkook pulled him to his side. The alpha tightly wrapped his arm around the omega's waist while glaring daggers at Bogum.

"I thought I already made myself clear, Park?" Jungkook said in a low stern voice which made Taehyung's wolf whimper.

"Jungkook, chill. I was just helping him since he almost died when his food got stucked in his throat." Bogum replied calmy and smiled sweetly.

With a last disdainful look, Jungkook pulled Taehyung and the couple left the dining hall.

Taehyung was dragged by his mate going to his room. As soon as they got inside, Jungkook pushed Taehyung at his bed.

Jungkook grabbed a handful of Taehyung's hair making the older wince in pain. Then the alpha smashed his lips against the omega.

After awhile, Taehyung pushed Jungkook and looked at him, anger evident in his eyes.

"Yah! Don't use your alpha blood for being this unreasonable." Taehyung said with a stern voice which made Jungkook relaxed but to his surprise, his wolf slightly shivered in fear.

With a soft expression, Jungkook looked at Taehyung and held his hands.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I just don't like it when I see other people being too close to you. I'm really sorry."