•2: Past and Pack•

"Baby? I need to go now okay? I'll just attend my brother's funeral and I'll be back as soon as it's over."

"I understand and have a safe trip babe."

"I love you."

Jungkook gave his mate a passionate kiss. They stayed like that for awhile and after their lovey dovey moment that seemed like forever, the alpha slowly let go and parted his lips from his mate's.

"I love you too!"

Taehyung said flashing a big smile.

"And....one more thing."

Jungkook suddenly got serious and grabbed his mate's chin, making the omega slightly whimper.

"Behave while I'm gone. You don't want to be punished right?"

"Y-yes."

Taehyung nodded and slightly shivered at his lover's tone because he already knows what the alpha meant and how serious he is. The omega needs to follow cause if he doesn't, he knows he'll be severly punished, definitely without escape.

Satisfied with his mate's reply, Jungkook smirked and kissed the omega's forehead before finally leaving. He walked to the car, not taking another glance to see his mate. He got inside the car and JB drove the car away.

Taehyung was left at the door while thinking of Jungkook's dead brother. Then, he realized that they barely talk about Jungkook's family. Of course Taehyung had tried asking his mate but every time he does, Jungkook somehow, in some way, was able to avoid the topic.

Taehyung's curiosity led him in front of a certain door. He took a deep breath first before knocking. He softly knocked and waited for a reply.

"Come in."

Taehyung opened the door and entered the room.

"Taetae? What do-"

"You want to ask about him right?"
Yoongi cut Jimin off.

"Y-yes."

"I know you will since I heard he left to go to his pack."

"Who? Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"Yes Jiminie. A 'JB' guy went here saying Jungkook's brother died so he needs to come home to his pack."
Taehyung stated.

"Home? That's not his home." Yoongi snorted in disgust.

"W-what do you mean?" Taehyung became even more interested.

"Tae, Jungkook was also from the Quarter Moon pack, your pack."

Taehyung and Jimin widen their eyes in shock of what Yoongi said.

"T-then he was a-also..."

"Yes Tae. His family was also attacked, just like you, he also saw his own family get ripped into pieces. But...him being an alpha did not let those slide. Instead of escaping, his alpha blood boiled and he raged at the feeling of losing his pack mates and family. He actually fought back and unleashed his anger by killing and injuring a lot of the enemy's wolves."

Taehyung and Jimin gasped in disbelief.

"He was just six years old back then. He was at rage until the allied packs came to rescue what's left. He was brought to the New Moon pack because their Alpha took interest in him. The Alpha adopted Jungkook but never saw him as a son. He only saw Jungkook as a weapon. He made him train very hard everyday abusing his body and almost killing him, but still, Jungkook thought of him as his father and respected that jerk. When the Alpha heard about the elite trainer, IU, he sent Jungkook to the mother pack to train under her."