•6: Choice•

"Yes. Don't play dumb. I know you already started your plan."

"Yeah and we'll come and get him soon so prepare him."

"I already did my part."

"Good."

The call ended and the man stood up and looked outside the window.

"You're father haven't changed at all. You can go back to your pack soon and of course, you'll take him with you."

"Yes Alpha. Hahaha. It's good to have you on our side! Your dead son will be happy."

The alpha clenched his hands tightly and his eyes turned red as he looked at the man on his couch, drinking his wine.

"I'm doing this for my son and for my pack. If not, I would've killed you and avenge my son!"

"Hahahah! Chill Alpha. It'll be over soon. Once we get him, we'll no longer involve you and your pack, you're safe!"

The alpha growled in anger and frustration but let the smirking man left without saying a word.

~•~•~••~•~•~

Stay calm....keep your cool....you promised to try....calm down Jungkook...you have to-

"JUNGKOOK! IT HUUUURTSSSSS!!"

Jungkook was startled and was pulled out of his thoughts when he realized that he was tightly gripping Jackson's shoulders, almost dislocating it. He let go of Jackson and looked back at the view he kept staring on for awhile.

"Geeezz! Yah! If you're that jealous just go there and get your mate!"

Jackson said as he rubs his shoulders which are throbbing in pain.

Jungkook looked at him coldly and he slightly whimpered.

"No. Let's go back to our sparring."
Jungkook coldly said to Jackson who was already dusting his pants.

"Look, don't use me as your punching bag! Stop releasing your anger on me!"

Jackson looked at the alpha who was glaring at the crowd swarming around the little bench near the training ground.

"Yah! Yah! Are you listening?!"

No, Jungkook wasn't listening anymore. His blood was boiling when he saw guys and girls surrounding his mate. He balled his fist in anger and his eyes turned red. His tongue rolled on the side of his cheek before he took his first step going towards his mate.

"Yah! Wait!! Wait!!"
Jackson hurried and tugged Jungkook's shirt. The furious alpha looked at him and he whimpered but didn't let go.

"What?" Jungkook growled in anger and annoyance.

"Uhmm...your mate is a gentle one isn't he?"

"So?"

"So if you started doing some violent things, he'll surely be mad."

Jungkook suddenly stopped. Yes, Jackson is right but he just can't let them swarm around his mate.

"B-but I have an idea!" Jackson said and he whispered something to Jungkook.

"Now go!" He winked and pushed Jungkook.

Jungkook went behind his mate and slowly approached him then he pulled Taehyung into a short kiss and gave him a hug, making sure the omega's face is buried on his chest.