•13: Black and Silver•

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook stood frozen in shock that slowly turned into rage as he saw his mate naked with another man and with his wrists and ankles shackled. His eyes turned red and was about to attack when suddenly, a man attacked him from behind pinning him down.

"Bogum! Finish the ritual."

"Yes, father." Bogum replied and looked at Taehyung who seemed to be out of his mind just by seeing his mate.

"Tae, sorry but your mate has to go and you're mine." Bogum said as he grabbed Taehyung's jaw, slowly turning the omega's head towards him.

Taehyung cannot say anything. His tears just flooded and his mind was filled with Jungkook.

"W-AAAAAAAAAAHH!! AAAAHH"

The omega suddenly screamed in pain and everyone looked as him. A black mist was slowly surrounding his body, his face was twisted in pain as he struggled with his wrists and ankles chained while the men in robes continued chanting.

Jungkook couldn't take his mate's scream and quickly tried his best to go to him but he was stopped by the Alpha and other enemy wolves.

They were all strong but all Jungkook could think of was his mate as he transformed into his wolf form. Every sound of pain coming from Taehyung, breaks his heart, it pained him. So, without noticing, his eyes became silver, eyes of a true blood. The enemy gasped at the sight and decided to attack at the same time..but they only faced defeat as the true blood clawed them into pieces.

Blood splattered all over the room and Jungkook's body. He turned his head towards his mate. The omega fell silent but when he opened his eyes, it flashed a deep black color before turning back into his wolf eyes, an enchanting blue eyes of a male omega. Taehyung's eyes were directed at Bogum who's eyes became silver being a true blood too. But what happened next broke Jungkook's heart.

Taehyung licked his lips and seductively smiled while he tried to reach for Bogum but couldn't because of his chains, so, he raised his hips and grinds his lower region against Bogum's hardened member, moaning.in the process. The room was clouded with the omega's arousal.

Bogum, on the otherhand was like a different person who was drooling at the sight of Taehyung. He was bewitched with his beauty that he didn't care about anything at all, not even the fact that his father was killed. He looked addicted, intoxicated, obsessed. His eyes were filled with lust. He leaned closer and hungrily kissed Taehyung who also intensely responded.

Jungkook was broken. The sight of his mate wanting and begging for another man's touch...it hurts, a lot. But he also know that isn't his mate..but shit, he's so fucking angry. He growled in anger and directly went to attack Bogum.

Jungkook was able to pin Bogum on the floor, separating him with Taehyung.

The fight between the true bloods begun.

Bogum transformed into his wolf and bit Jungkook's leg. The other winced in pain and backed away. They cirlcled each other waiting for an attack but the others who were wearing robes and was chanting, also transformed into their wolves and attacked Jungkook.

He was bitten and clawed but he killed them all in one slash. Leaving him and Bogum to fight. Bogum, being the sly one, immediately attacked Jungkook before he could even stand properly because of the injuries he received. He pinned Jungkook down and bit his neck. Jungkook can't move to get out of his position as he winced in pain with all the injuries he took.

And just then...

He closed his eyes....

He felt the heavy feeling gone as he turned back to his human form.