•28: Run and Chase•

I have been trying to forget all that happened and as expected, it's not easy. Of course it wouldn't be because I kept seeing him at school and he kept approaching me.

In the end, I just kept running away from him.

I don't want to face him now or maybe never.

I just want to settle this feelings of mine. I keep telling myself that I'm not in love with him and that I was just being blinded by the mate bond.

But I'm still hurting and his words echoes in my head.

"..nothing special...he gave himself to me...we're not dating.."

It sounded like I'm just playing hard-to-get but I'm actually head over heels for him and that I would gladly spread my legs for him.

I'm disgusted at the thought of him looking at me that way but I can't blame him. It was also me who said that I'd never be his but look what happened.

In just a month, he was able to claim me.

He played well huh and I admit it, I'm bitter about all this.

My head hurts from over thinking, my body feels tired, my eyes looks swollen from crying every night, my chest feels a sharp pain like being stabbed by thousand knives and it hurts...it just hurts like shit.

But don't get the wrong idea! It hurts not because I love him?...I-It hurts just because at least I thought he's not much of a jerk that I thought he was and...and...we're mates so, we didn't really have much choice but to feel  betrayed.....stupid mate bond!

But if....

If he rejects me then...

We'll both be free and...

And he'll be happy right?

Ohhh...I just realized.

Is that why he's trying his best to approach me? Because he wants to talk to me and....

Reject me?

If that's the case...then...I don't have a choice but to accept it, right?

I need to be strong...

I may have to suffer the pain of rejection but no matter what, I know I'll get through it because...

Knock knock

"Tae? Can I come in?"

"Yes Jiminie."

"Can..uhmm...we talk?"

Jimin said and sat at the edge of my bed, beside me.

"Tae. I know you've been hiding something from me. You haven't been looking well for the past weeks. I could see through your fake smiles y'know and it hurts me too."