•14: Black and Blue•

Fuck..it hurts..my whole body hurts.

Jungkook grunts as he tries to sat up. He put his hand on his head while he slowly opened his eyes. As soon as his vision became clear, he shot up and looked around him. Dead bodies, chopped limbs and heads..it was all red..the deep red color of blood.

His eyes widen, finally remembering  what happened. He realized that the devil bewitched him and used him to complete the ritual since he is a necessary tool, a true blood while Bogum was killed because he marked Taehyung.

In order to be free but still be able to complete the ritual, the devil killed his controller, Bogum, and used Jungkook instead...having two true bloods with desire to devour your body was truly convenient for the devil.

"Taehyung"

But that doesn't matter anymore since Jungkook's mind was flooded with the thoughts of his mate. He picked up a cloak and rushed outside.

On his way, he saw Somi's dead body with her head detached from it and he became more anxious...

Honestly, he's not worrying about people dying, he doesn't really care, that's how cold-hearted he is, but, what he's worried about is people dying in Taehyung's hands...

Taehyung probably wouldn't believe that he had taken a lot of lives and his soul might shattered if he came to know of it and that's what Jungkook was afraid of.

But....

He was late.

When he opened the door, he saw dead and seriously injured werewolves on the ground. He can't even tell whether they're from Solar or Lunar pack. He turned his head, towards the sound of soft grunts. There, he saw Jimin and Hoseok, who were seriously injured, trying to get up by holding onto a tree. Few steps from them, he saw Namjoon doing the same. Then, his eyes landed on the figure in the middle.

There, he saw Taehyung standing in the middle of the dead bodies, bathing in blood...he was smiling like a maniac while he looked at the wolf struggling to escape his grip.

Jungkook was shocked to see how helpless Yoongi was while Taehyung effortlessly strangles him. Slowly, Yoongi turned back into his human form and Jimin tried to attacked Taehyung but was stopped by a shout.

"TAEHYUNGGG!!!"

Jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs and Taehyung flinched, loosing his grip on Yoongi's neck. Jimin took the chance and snatched his mate away, thank his thick thighs making him the fastest werewolf.

Taehyung slowly turned around and their eyes directly hit each other.

Taehyung's eyes were pitched black...it looked like a void...an endless pit..that if you look at it, it's like you're looking at the abyss itself...slowly, it feels like you're being sucked into a black hole...slowly, it will swallow you whole.

But...

No matter how empty it looks and how emotionless his face shows, Jungkook or anybody couldn't deny that Taehyung was still there...he was still there somewhere and it was clear when they saw tears flowing from the pitched black eyes.

"I'm sorry."