Claiming back the kingdom

The next morning, Dusk and his friends went back to the kingdom. It was chaos there.

They saw a banner that says 'Arcanine Kingdom'.

" That's a dumb name. " Dusk said.

" I agree. Now where's the palace? " Angel asked as she looked around.

" Arcanine Kingdom, more like Chaos Kingdom. " Shine joked.

" No time for jokes Shine. " Dusk said. Shine nodded.

" Halt! Who are you? New tourists I guess? " An Arcanine guard asked.

" Dusk, he doesn't know us since we evolved, so it will be perfect to enter the castle unharmed. " Shine whispered.

" We would like to see the king please. " Dusk said.

" Ahh, I see. King Flamethrower. " The guard said. " Right this way. "

' They're more dumb than I thought. ' Dusk thought.

He led them to the palace and into the throne room.

" Your majesty, you have visitors. " He said, bowing down. The others did the same.

" Yes, what do you want? " Flamethrower, who was now wearing a cape, asked.

The guard left the palace. It was perfect timing.

Dusk used thunderbolt on Flamethrower. He was fried. "Heh, miss me, Flamethrower? " He smirked.

Shine used her new moves, Moonblast. It was a critical hit. " And me? " She said, standing next to Dusk.

" Dusk and Shine... you evolved I see. "  Flamethrower said, holding some kind of stone. " You see...I too can evolve. " Flamethrower was surrounded by a ray of light.

" Wait, Isn't Arcanine a final evolution Pokemon? " Celebi asked, looking at the ball of light.

" No...he can evolve..." Angel started.

" Mega evolution. "

The light vanished revealing Flamethrower, looking very strong.

He looked like this:

" Arcanines...can Mega evolve? " Dusk asked and Angel nodded.

" Now I can finish you off easily! " Flamethrower chuckled. He used Flamethrower and it hit all of them. They all fainted at once.

" I must be stronger than I thought, considering I knocked out everyone out in one hit! " He chuckled.

" Ugh... " Shine groaned standing up but fell down again.

Angel used recover and used heal pulse to heal everyone.

" Everyone, hold this. " Angel threw four stones in the air, the others catching it.