The guardian of the forest and its helper

"I don't really know, but I think it's trouble." Night said.

"Oh Dusk~ Come here for a sec." Shine called out.  Her voice sent chills down Dusk's spine.

Dusk walked slowly to the eevee but was stopped halfway by Night.

" She's using her trickery. " Night thought for a while. Shine growled softly.

"Blaze! I need your assistance!!" Night shouted.

A Houndoom came out. "What is it, Night?"

"Can you use your sunny day? That always work on possessed pokemon,  right? " Night asked. Blaze nodded.

"Sure." Blaze replied then used sunny day. The sun was bright and the night have turned to morning in seconds.

A dark aura came out of Shine's body. "Grr..." It said, forming a ghostly figure. The aura soon faded.  And the sky became dark once more.

"W-What happened? D-Dusk, what happened to your eye?" Shine asked, confused by what had happened.

"You threw your knife at me..." Dusk replied, shivering a bit.

"N-no.... No no no no no no!!!" Shine shouted.

"Shine, calm down." Night said.

"You...you did this to me!!!" Shine shouted and took out her knife.

"I bet you used your ghost powers to make me hurt Dusk. And You're. Gonna. PAY." She raised the knife and was ready to stab Night.

Just when she was about to strike, she was immobilized by the move psychic.

" Stop. " A Pokemon said. The sound came from the forest.

"Oh no, it's the guardian's helper. Blaze, let's go." Night said then him and Blaze ran off.

" Wh-Who are you,miss guardian's helper? " Dusk asked.

Out came out a gardevoir. "My name is Angel. I'm the guardian's helper of the forest."

"I get the guardian's helper part but, why are you using psychic on my friend?" Dusk asked.

"This is...your friend?" Angel asked. Dusk nodded. "Ah...I see. That means I have to capture you as well." She used psychic on Dusk, which makes it hard for him to move or talk.

'Nice going,princy boy.' Shine rolled her eyes.

'I'm sorry!' Dusk glared.

"Now, I shall bring you to the guardian for you to be punished, Shine and her helper." Angel said.

'Helper!?' Dusk's eyes widened in shock.

She walked through the forest  to a castle. Dusk's eyes widened in amazement. It has all sorts of plants. Lilies, roses, sunflowers, all the flowers are there!

"Guardian Celebi, I'm back and found the terrorist. And looks like she has a helper too." Angel bowed.

"Angel, just call me Pixie." The Pokemon who is known as the guardian replied.

Angel released Shine and Dusk. "Shine the terrorist, it is time for your punishment. Are you ready?" Pixie asked.

  "Just kill me. I have no right to live. I just....just want to die." Shine said.

"No, no, Shine. I'm not going to kill you. I just want to offer to you a place to live which is here." Pixie said cheerfully.

"R-really?" Shine asked, tears started falling down.

"Yeah. And your helper can be with you too." Pixie replied.

"You hear that Dusk? We finally got a place to stay! Isn't that great?" Shine asked.

"Wow,  what a twist! " Dusk said with a confused look.

"Wait ...Prince Dusk?" Pixie asked curiously.

"Yeah, my kingdom got attacked by some arcanine and my parents told me to run and don't let them catch me." Dusk explained.

"Oh, I see. I hope they're okay." Pixie said worriedly.

"Thanks, Pixie." Dusk smiled.

A giggle escaped from Pixie's lips. "Heehee. No problem!"

Before Pixie left, Dusk tapped its shoulder. "Pixie,would you mind um.. training us?"

"Huh? Train you?" Pixie was puzzled.

"Yup. I need to train so I can get back my kingdom. And Shine can help me too. Right, Shine?" Dusk looked at Shine whose eyes sparkled.

"Of course! Anything for you!" She said.

"Why the sudden change of attitude, Shine?" Angel asked.

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Never mind."

"Dusk, I'll help you too! To get your kingdom back! You're coming with me, right Angel?" Pixie said.

"Of course!" Angel said. "We'll all do some training at the training hut."

"You have a training hut?" Dusk asked curiously.

"Of course. Then how would I be a gardevoir? Not training?" Angel giggled.

"Alright, but first, let's  call it a day." Celeb-- I mean, Pixie declared.

To be continued....