Dragon hunting

Dusk followed Shine to go dragon hunting.

 " Do you know how to do this? " Shine asked.

 " It's just like normal hunting, right? " Dusk replied.

 " Not exactly. " Shine smirked. " You could die. "

Dusk gulped.

 " Guess being with me isn't easy as you thought is it? You best be on your way then. " Shine said, pushing Dusk away.

 " It's alright. I can do it! " Dusk said, determined that he could hunt dragons.

 " Ugh, fine. " Shine replied. " I'm not the one responsible for your death, though. "

 " But I wonder, what does dragons taste like? " Dusk asked and raised his eyebrow.

 " Wait and see. " Shine said, giggling.

 " Shine, why did you spare my life? If you find some Pokemon you would just eat them for dinner. " Dusk asked.

 Shine blushed a little but looked away. " I-It's because you're my kind. I may be a dragon hunter but I'm not a cannibal. " She said.

 " So-- "

 " Shh! I see a dragon right there. " Shine said, pointing at a Salamence.

 The Salamence stopped then looked around. He then drank the water from the lake.

 " Boo! " She said as she popped out of the bush.

 " Argh! You little pest! No one interferes ME when I'm drinking! " The salamence said.

 She took out her knife and....

(THIS SCENE HAS BEEN CENSORED DUE TO TOO MUCH VIOLENCE)

 " And that my friend, is how you dragon hunt! " Shine said. Dusk's eyes shined in awe.

 " Shine, what's that red stuff on your fur? " Dusk asked and looked at Shine's fur which was covered in crimson red.

 " Tomato sauce. " She winked.

  Shine cut the dragon meat up into some pieces.

 " Bon appetite. " Shine said as she placed the piece of dragon meat near Dusk.

 " Is it good? " Dusk asked.

 " Good!? Its great!! " Shine said, chewing on the meat.

 " Are you sure you don't have to cook it? " Dusk asked.

 " Nah, I like it raw. That's how the REAL meat eater eats! " she finished the meat.

 Dusk sniffed the meat at first, then took a bite.

 " Well? " Shine asked.

 " Oh my goodness! Its so good!!! " Dusk exclaimed then gobble down the meat.

 " Glad you like it. " Shine said.
Dusk smiled.

 " I'm beginning to trust you princy boy. " Shine said.

 " Then would you tell me the reason? " Dusk asked.

 " Does the word 'beginning' explain ANYTHING to you? " Shine groaned.

(Time skip)

 " I really had fun with you, Shine, but- " Dusk yawned. " I really need some sleep. "

 " Then go to sleep. " Shine said.

 " Okay. Good night, Shine. " Dusk said then drifted off.

 " Goodnight, Dusk. " She replied. She looked at the starry night sky. Her eyes shined when a shooting star zoomed across the sky. She made a wish.

 ' I wish I have a new home, and a new family that loves me. ' She wished. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

  It was midnight. Shine woke up. She looked at Dusk, a creepy grin plastered across her face.

 " Oh Dusk, you shouldn't have trusted me. And now- " Shine said and holds her knife. " I have to take care of you. "

 She points the knife at Dusk's neck. Just before it reach to slice his head off, she stopped herself.

 " N-no, I-I can't... " She said, dropped her knife as tears started to stream down her cheeks. Dusk  woke up and noticed this.

 " Shine? Why are you crying? " Dusk asked.

 " No, it's nothing. " Shine replied, still crying.

 " It's alright. I'm here. " Dusk said then hugged Shine. Shine's eyes widened, but hugged back. She never gets this much affection before, it had  been years since she had this feeling. LOVE. Last time, it was with her parents, before they abandoned her.

 " Thanks, Dusk. " Shine said, blushing a little. She released the hug.

 " N-no problem. " Dusk replied, blushing a little then went off to sleep once more. Shine smiled at him then slept.

(To be continued...)