Love heals all

" N-no... " Dusk said then ran.

" PIXIE! ANGEL! " Dusk shouted.

" Why the rushing? " Angel asked.

" Shine...she....got....evil....again." Dusk panted.

" Wait. Again? " Pixie asked.

" No time to explain! We have to run! " Dusk commanded.

"But my people..." Pixie said sadly. Dusk noticed it and had a serious look.

"We'll fight!" Dusk cheered.

"Yeah!" Angel and Pixie said in unison.

" Hey Princy boy ~ " Shine called out, holding out her knife. " I have a knife here with your name on it. "

Dusk, Pixie and Angel hid in a shrub nearby.

Shine sniffed the air. " You can run but you can't hide. "

Dusk shivered.

"This is a hunch but is it because of her that you lost your eye?" Angel whispered.

Dusk nodded.

"I caught your sense and I'm gonna pounce on you." Shine said and Dusk gulped.

"One..." She got closer.

"Two..." Closer.

"Three!" She pounce on the shrub where Angel, Pixie and Dusk hid.

The three of them sighed in relief.

"Great thinking, Angel." Dusk said. Before Shine could pounce on them, Angel teleported. Now, they are in the palace.

"Thanks!" Angel blushed slightly at the compliment.

Outside, Shine growled.

'Where oh where is he!?' She shouted in her head.

"Hello Shine, so we meet again." Shine saw the familiar figure, and it was Night and Blaze.

"Uhh Night, her eyes." Blaze whispered.

"Okay then, buh-bye!" Night sweated nervously then used teleport.

" Scaredy-skitties...and Flamethrower said that they are ' best recruits'. " She rolled her eyes.

She sniffed the air once more. She caught the sense. She looked at the palace and saw the shadows of Pixie, Dusk and Angel.

She dashed to the palace. But she was blocked by some palace guards.

" Let me in! " Shine growled.

"Only the guardian, its helper, Dusk and his terrorist friend can enter." The guard said firmly.

"Okay. I'm Dusk's friend, Shine." Shine said as sweetly as she can.

The guards let her in. 'That was too easy.' She thought.

  She went into the throne room, where she saw the three Pokemon panting.

"Hello there." Shine glared. She held her knife.

"Stay away! I will do whatever it takes to protect the guardian!" Angel shouted then used psychic. She lifted Shine off the ground.

Shine struggled. She slashed the knife around to break free. At last, she jumped from Angel's psychic.

Angel's eyes widened in shock. "I-Impossible!"

"Never underestimate me." Shine said the used slash. Angel dodged it then used Psyshock.

Shine dodged it then used hyper voice next. Angel and the other two closed their ears leaving them unprotected. Shine chuckled then slashed the gardevoir with her knife.

She fell down.

"Angel!!!" Pixie cried.

" Ugh... " Angel struggled to stand but she stood on both of her legs and used recover and healed the damage that Shine caused her.

" It's alright, I can take her. " Angel said.

" Tsk...this is gonna be harder than I thought. " Shine glared at Dusk, who backed away.

But, Dusk tripped on something. A thunderstone. He was surrounded by a ray of light.

The light slowly faded, revealing an all new Dusk, who was now a Jolteon!

" I e-evolved? " He asked himself. His paws were yellow and his mane is white. He felt a jolt of power inside of him.

" H-how did a thunderstone even get there? " Angel asked. Pixie sweated nervously.

" I forgot to clean up while playing dodgestone with a Pikachu. " It said, rubbing its head.

While there were talking, Shine held her knife, ready to strike Pixie next.

Shine ran towards Pixie, but, was shocked by lightning along the way.

"You're not...hurting...anyone!" Dusk shouted. He used thunderbolt.

He stopped, leaving Shine fainted. Shine quickly got up. Although weak, she charged at Dusk.

  Dusk stood tall, not moving,an inch. He stood there, protecting Angel and Pixie.

  Slash!

Dusk was not injured. He's okay. He was protected by a shield

"Dusk! You learned protect!" Angel clapped her hands.

"Grr..." Shine growled, charging at Dusk again.

Dusk stood there again. Shine charged even faster.

Until....

Dusk kissed her while she was charging at him. Shine blushed madly. The Dark Aura that surrounded her was gone.

"Tch.. You win. This time at least. " It said.

Shine was covered with a ray of light. The light disappeared, revealing a shiny Sylveon.

"Oh wow! I evolved! Most likely because no one gives that much affection to me other than you, Dusk!" Shine said, even more energetic than before.

Dusk chuckled. " Now that we evolved, let's go the my kingdom tomorrow morning. "

" Wow, they're even closer than we thought. " Angel said. Pixie nodded.

" And we have to help them get their kingdom back. " Pixie said seriously.

" Yeah. "

To be continued...