A hole to deep

Chase seemed to be in a hurry as we rushed towards the enchanted forest. "What do you want to show me?" I say smiling at him. When he turns to face me, he wears a face of panic.

"It's not good, I think Faybelle is behind it. I can't believe I let this happen!" He stops and brushes the hair from my cheeks.

My heart sinks, his soft touch is comforting but not enough, what did Faybelle do? And then I stop dead in my tracks, stunned.

My armor was missing, no where to be found. Someone had to of stole it, I left it right here! But how? No one knows where my armor would be, ......except Chase. Wait, Chase wouldn't do such a thing, would he?

I back away slowly, and I can't believe I'm saying this but it just flowed out of me. "D..did....you do this?" He looked surprised and confused. "What?" I stare at him searching for an answer.

"Of course not, I would never!" He seems sincere but there is a hint of anger in his voice. I fall to the ground like I was weighed down with guilt and defeat. " I know I'm sorry, I just, I don't know. I know you wouldn't do that to me I'm just shocked that's all. My destiny is ruined, if word gets out that I'm the knight, that's it for me."

Chase helps me up and hugs me, "it will be ok, I won't let anything happen to you." He whispers in my ear. And at that moment our lips touch, his so soft and warm. I felt like I was swept away in a dream, a dream I never wanted to wake up from. Everything was ok when I was with Chase, he was my happily ever after.

We stayed like that for what seemed like forever until we had no choice but to head back to ever after high.

When I reached my dorm, I pounced on my bed and lied there like I was still in a dream. Rosabella was already asleep but I knew she would want to hear about everything tomorrow, she does love gossiping. But my thoughts were interrupted when I remembered what was at stake, my destiny. But I couldn't do anything until I could prove it was Faybelle or whoever it was.

I touch my lips remembering what happened only moments ago, and smiled. At least I'm not alone in this, I have my friends to back me up and then I have Chase. Just thinking of him made me blush. I will get through this as long as I have them by my side.

When I drifted off into a royal sleep, I had vivid dreams of the enchanted forest. A dark figure comes out of nowhere and just like that, the armor is gone. I go towards the figure and am knocked to the ground. The rest became a blur.

I wake up gasping for air to find Rosabella hovering over me. "Are you ok? You were screaming and thrashing around. Must of been some bad dream you had there." I don't smile or laugh I just sit up on my bed and take in what happened. Could my dreams lead me to the thief? The one who is determined to destroy my destiny? I was stuck in a hole that only seemed to get deeper and deeper, what if the thief is dangerous?

Hey guys! Next chapter coming soon! Sorry this one was sort of short, I only had little time to write it. I hope you guys enjoyed the darling and Chase moments in this chapter! If you guys have any ideas for more chapters in this book let me know!