Glances over lances?

Ever after my classes ended, I decided I should practice with my lance, I mean I've been slacking on my knight training.

I always walk in the forest, so no one will see me, gotta keep a low profile. While I was there I practiced sword fighting, I mean a little extra training never hurt, right?

It's been at least an hour, and if I didn't go back to ever after high I would be past curfew. I quickly take my armor off and hide it in the spot I always have it.

I started to head back when a familiar voice made me jump. I turn around to see Chase. I'm frozen eyes wide, jaw dropped. "What.......I.........huh?......I got to go bye" I started walking away but he stopped me.

"It's ok, I won't tell anyone." He said smiling. "What do you mean?" I said scorning. "I know why you were out here it's ok." He said assuring. I nodded my head and turned around again. "Let me walk you back, it wouldn't be right for me to leave you here by yourself." He said.

I didn't need him to walk me back but I kept my mouth shut and let him gladly lead me back to my dorm. "Thanks I guess." I say and close my door. I knew he was still there for I could hear him breathing behind the door. I felt strange inside, but why?

I lie down on my bed and I swear I had a heart attack when Rosabella appears in front of me. "So where were you? Was that Chase at the door?" I watch as a huge grin appears across her face. I roll my eyes, "yes it was Chase, and I was just studying in forest." I said as I put on my pajamas.

The next day I was putting my books away in my locker and of course there was Chase, "Ya miss me?" I giggle, man he was cute, I mean no he wasn't!

"Sure, I got to go to class......" I answer and he smiles. I go to class but I see him glance my way, man it made me melt! He was so dreamy, I mean no he wasn't! Gosh what's wrong with me? That weird feeling was back and a lot worse then before!

Later that day Rosabella beauty wanted to talk to me. "So are you and Chase a thing? Because you guys are sooooo cute together!" She says winking. "What? Me?him? No!" I said so nervous. "Your not telling the truth, I know that face!" She knew me better then I did, I had a face when I lie? "Just tell me!"

"I don't know, I feel weird when ever I'm around him, like I get so nervous! And when ever I'm with him I get this weird feeling that only gets worse!" I blurt out. She is quiet but just breaks out laughing. "You're in love!" She responds. Love, the word tasted weird,
Was I really in love with Chase?