Silence the snitch

I can't help but worry that soon everyone would know I'm a knight, but Chase ensured me he wouldn't let Faybelle do such a thing. I smile and I can't help but hug him, and he even returned the embrace.

  I remembered the note that was left on my pillow and pull it out of my pocket. "I was meaning to talk to you about something, did you write this note?" I blush, I hope he did! I mean not that I cared.

  "Oh yeah" he looks nervous but takes a deep breath. "Yes I wrote that note, you've been on my mind ever since I met you, and when I transferred to Ever After High, you were the only thing on my mind. I asked Dexter to help me write this note for you, so you would know how I truly feel. Sorry about the confusion, Dexter insisted I didn't sign it to leave it a mystery." He looks terrified I will reject him but I smile.

  "I think I feel the same way. You are always there for me, and I adore that." I say leaning my head on his shoulder. It felt so good just sitting like that together.

  We stayed like that for what seemed like forever and when we broke apart I craved for that feeling once more. "So what does this mean?" I ask starring at the ground. "I think you know,"he grins  and walks off.

  Faybelle. Right! I rushed inside looking for her, she had to be around somewhere!

  There, she was at her locker, here goes nothing. I closed her locker which actually seemed to startle her. I scorned at her but contained myself. "I know you heard everything, but I'm counting on you that you won't tell anyone." A huge grin spreads across her face, almost as big as Kitty Cheshire's.  "Woah, I'm being threatened by A KNIGHT." She exclaims loudly. "Shhhhhhhh, don't do this!" I cry.

  "Look I won't tell anyone, do you honestly think I would ever do such a thing? That's hocus pocus!" I think for a moment and sigh, "I'm sorry you are right, but please don't tell. I won't bother you anymore." I walk away gloomily and proceed to my next class. What I should of noticed was Faybelle was crossing her fingers behind her back the whole time.

  I wanted to be with Chase, even though he was annoying sometimes, I needed his comfort.  At the end of the day Chase grabbed my arm and pulled me outside, "I want to show you something." I nod and follow, I can't believe I'm with Chase!

  I'm soooooooooo sorry I haven't written for an eternity, I've just been so busy and tbh forgot about this book. I want to finish this, so here you go! I hope you guys like and don't worry I am going to be more on top of this book!