Chapter Nineteen// Forest Fights

Liam finally stopped sprinting after 15 minutes. He had always been the kid on the outs in gym class and now he was sprinting faster than what was humanly possible. He imagined what the kids would say if they could see him now. They wouldn't give him a wedgie or shove him in a locker, because finally he was better than them. The thing was Liam wasn't sure if he was ever going to make it back to school to prove to those kids that they were wrong about him.

He let go of Zayn and Louis' hands. "That was incredible, mate!" Louis exclaimed in absolute shock. It felt like he was in a dream, flying through the air, but this was none less than reality.

"I think I found out my power, too" Louis said, resting against a tree. "And what is that?" Zayn asked, intrigued. "I can tell the future, I got a weird feeling in my stomach before Perrie set the jail on fire, but I didn't say anything, then I had a dream of exactly what was going to happen to Harry"

"Wow" Zayn and Liam both said, resting against trees as well.

"We,be got to rescue Harry, we can't just leave him there! He is just as important as us, we must help him, guys" Louis whined sadly. He needed to find Harry or he would never be able to live with himself.

"I agree, but we are finally safe, Louis, an dits not like we could save him" Zayn reasoned but Louis wasn't going to accept it. "Well how are we going to know if we don't fucking try, Zayn? Hmm?, we're not going to let Harry suffer" Louis said, standing up and putting him small hands on his waste.

"Ok, ok, sassy pants, then how about you come up with a plan" Zayn answered, standing up as well and placing his much bigger hands on his much bigger waste. Louis growled "fine"

"We should find food first we're literally going to starve to death" Liam said, grabbing his belly and sticking his lip out in a pouty face which the other two boys couldn't help but coo at.

" Liam's right" Zayn agreed. The three boys started walking around in search for berries or nuts. "I could use a veggie burger right about now" Louis whined as he could not find anything but dirt and trees and occasionally a dead animal.

"Well I'm sorry princess but we're in the middle of the jungle so you'll have to wait" Zayn said sassily, rolling his eyes at an offended Louis.

They kept walking and eventually Liam fell on a blackberry bush which was very helpful. The three boys gulped down every single berry on there and sat against trees in a triangular formation.

They were beyond tired. They hadn't slept in nearly 5 days but they were to paranoid to sleep now. Harry needed their help. "My plan is that we start walking back in the direction we came from and sneak into place where they've got Harry, then I'll use my powers to predict where Simon is and we can sneak in when he's not in there, then Zayn can use his powers to break him out of where ever he is and Liam can speed us away" Louis said feeling proud of himself for this statement.

"How will we get our powers to work though? They don't work when we just want them to, it's unexpected when they happen" Liam asked. "Well, Payno, that's where you are wrong, I've looked at how our powers are accessed and I think we just have to feel protective over somebody. Each time one of our powers worked it's been to protect somebody we care about, therefore this plan will work" Louis said with a smile.

"Wow I never knew you were smart" Zayn said jokingly and Louis gasped. "Shut up, Malik" he scoffed, sashaying around in the direction they had came from.

They began to walk but then they heard whispering and footsteps running toward them. They freaked out and ducked behind trees.

They thought the coast was clear until they each ran into somebody, knocking them down. They were prepared for the worst until they heard familiar voices.

"Oh my god! Zayn, Louis, Liam!!" Perrie screeched, hugging each of them. "You guys escaped too!" They were all very pleased to see eachother but then the girls noticed Harry was missing.

"Oh my god, where is Harry?!" They all asked in panic. "They're going to remove his powers! We have a plan to get him back though and you guys could be a lot of help" Louis said before explaining his brilliant plan to the girls.

"It's very dark though, we should wait til morning" Zayn suggested. "Um I doubt Harry wants to wait over night, Zayn!" Louis scoweled. "Louis' right" Jade and Camila agreed so Zayn nodded. He was very tired but he needed to get his best friend back.

Please vote and comment ⭐️

Thoughts on Everyone's power?

Louis and Zayn arguing?

The boys running into the girls?

Question- What's your favorite cartoon?
(Mine is Total Drama or Gravity Falls but they're both over so 😫)