Chapter Five // Secret Doors

Zayn, Liam,Louis, and Harry arrived at Jade's house at the scheduled time, the four boys getting along quite well.
They were all very different, Louis was the sassy bad boy, where as Harry was the hot hearthob, Zayn being the guy everyone was friends with and Liam the shy nerd who nobody understood but they all seemed to hit it off.

And maybe Harry liked the way Louis would be so sassy and adorable. And maybe Liam liked the way Zayn would laugh or smile at him, but don't tell anyone because they're too confused to understand their feelings.

Lauren and Perrie were already there chatting with Jade and Camila, the four girls getting along too, Perrie was a funny girl who could really move, while Jade didn't appear smart by looks of her but the truth was she was probably the smartest one there, other than Camila ofcourse. Lauren was smart and loved people with all her heart, Camila was like the leader, intelligent, brave and very inspiring and Lauren liked that...maybe loved that.

The team met in Jade's basement once again. "I think we better get investigating soon because who knows what could be happening to Mr. Crawford" Lauren said.

The other teens agreed and Camila loaded the footage on her laptop.
"Ok, this will show us what direction Mr. Crawford went and we can follow the path until we find some more evidence" Camila said.

The footage loaded and showed the man leaving the building, not in a car, he walked left until the footage cut off. "So let's go to the school and follow his path" Zayn suggested.

"Yeah, that's the only thing we can really do at the moment" Camila agreed. They all hopped in Jade's jeep that her parents bought her for her last birthday.

Jade drove while Camila sat next to her in the passenger seat. Harry, Louis and Lauren sat in the middle while Perrie, Zayn, and Liam sat in the back.

"So... Howbout we get to know eachother" Lauren suggested opening the random question generator app on her phone. The rest of the teens groaned but then agreed.

"Ok, what's your Sexuality?" She asked causing the whole vehicle to go silent. Everybody just looked at eachother. "Erm.. ok not that question, um what's your favorite color?" She asked looking back at everyone.

"Mine's purple" Liam said, while Zayn smiled at the smaller boy and agreed. "I like me a dark red" Louis said looking at his pants.
Harry laughed "yeah, I like orange" he said.

"Ok.. favorite song?" Jade asked.
"Ooh Mine's 'Don't Stop' by 5 sos Lauren said. "Ugh you girls and your boybands" Harry teased. "Oh come on what's wrong with boy bands? I'm a huge Nsync fan myself" Liam said causing Zayn to laugh and Liam blushed looking down. "Same" he said smiling and Liam looked up with a shy smile locking eyes with the other boy for a second before looking down again with a pink blush on his face.

The group arrived by the school and parked. They followed the route they had seen Mr. Crawford take, when he had left. There wasn't really any thing unusual, it was a normal street you'd find in London, crowded, filled with big buildings and little shops.

"So, what do we do now?" Zayn asked sighing. "Wait.." Camila said noticing something odd. Camila had walked down this street so many times growing up, she practically knew it by heart, she knew every corner, every coffeehouse and every smell and something was off.

The building she always new as the coffee shop she would go to as a kid was different, it was closed but it never closed, it was Friday for goodness sake, all the blinds were closed and the door was locked, there was yellow caution tape around it and Camila narrowed her eyes.

"We need to get in there" Camila stated. "Umm... dude its like closed" Louis said raising an eyebrow.

"I don't care, LOUIS somethings off and I know somethings going on in there" Camila whisper shouted scaring Louis a bit as he put his hands up in defeat.

Camila lirked around the building studying it as the other teens rolled their eyes. Lauren followed her around the coffee shop. "Shouldn't we see if we can find a back door?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah.. I think I hear people inside but I can't here what their saying" Camila said. "Yeah" Lauren agreed. They made their way to the back of the building as the other teens stayed back.

"I've been back here 1000 times, and I swear to god there was a door back here" Camila said causing a chuckle to escape from Lauren's mouth. "You're really observant aren't you" Lauren asked smiling. "Yeah I like listening and watching, it's fun for me" Camila said smiling too.

Camila ran her finger over the dusty wood that was at the back of the coffee shop. "This is weird" Camila said scratching her chin as Lauren watched her in admiration.

Her finger traced the outline of a giant rectangle that could only be a door. "Aha" she said rubbing off all the dust on her jacket. Lauren smiled and gestured for Louis, Harry, Perrie, Jade, Zayn, And Liam to join them.

"Woah secret door!" Liam said excitedly looking like a puppy.
"I feel like I'm in a movie" Jade excplaimed, her eyes wide opened at the sight in front of her.

Camila creaked open the door. She couldn't see anything but pitch black. She walked forward followed by Jade, Lauren, Liam, Zayn, Harry and Louis. She tried to feel around but suddenly she fell down a large steep hole. Followed by the other teens.

Cliffhanger! :) Anyway vote, and comment thankyou♡♡♡- Alyssaxx

Question: What are some of of your favorite songs? (Mine are Taken by 1D, Slow Hands By Niall and Two Ghosts by Harry)