Chapter Seven / / No Lovie Love

Camila woke up, still attached to the wall. Her back hurt. She winced. "You ok?" She heard a kind voice ask her.
Camila turned around to see Lauren. "Yeah I just can't sleep" Camila said Smiling weakly at Lauren. "Me neither" she said returning the smile.

Lauren saw the sad look on Camila's face. "Are you sure you're ok?" she whispered. "It's just, I feel bad you know? for getting us into this mess" Camila confessed, giving the girl another weak smile. "Hey, this was not your fault, you are an amazing person and this all of our faults I don't want you to blame yourself" Lauren said reaching her hand out so Camila could touch it.

"Thanks" Camila whispered grabbing Lauren's hand ignoring the feeling of the sparks that shot through her body. "You're welcome babe" she said before closing her eyes.
As much as Lauren wanted to help, this did not make Camila any more calm ,now she couldn't get her out of her head.

*********************************

"Rise and shine" Simon said glaring at the children. "What do you want with us?" Zayn asked annoyed. "Ah, you'll just have to wait and see" Simon said smirking. "Hey wait, where's Leeyum?!" Zayn yelled noticing the empty space next to him. Simon smirked again.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM YOU MONSTER!!!!" Zayn shouted squirming to get out of the ropes. Simon reveled Cheryl walking out of a room Liam strapped to a table that she was wheeling. "Let him go!!" Zayn screamed.

Cheryl just smiled. "What are you doing to him!?" Harry asked confused and angry. "Allow me to explain" she said sitting down next to the unconscious Liam on the table.
"It all started when 8 children were born" she started eyeing them all.

"These children were different, they were born with natural 'powers' that gave them special abilities. The problem is there already are two people with powers powerful enough to take over the world" she said pointing to herself and Simon.

"The only people powerful enough to overpower us are these 8 children. These children's powers can only activate when they are ready and that's why we're taking you away someplace where you will never be able to see anyone again so you will never gain the power to overthrow us" she said giving an evil smile.

"You see, you 8 have a special connection, powerful enough to take over the world and it is much stronger than the two of us. You may ask, what re you telling us about this? We would have never knew. But the truth is, you would have. There is a prophecy, showing that once you kids all turn 18, you will come together and destroy us and we don't want that happening so we must take you far far away from here" Cheryl added.

"And what are you doing with Liam?!" Zayn asked the only one who was focusing on that rather than the fact that he was just told he had superpowers. "Ah, I like this boy I may just keep him to be my partner, plus you seem in love with him and I love to see children suffer" Cheryl said stroking the sleeping boy's face. "NO!!LET HIM GO YOU FILTHY MONSTER!!" Zayn shouted surprising everybody.

"Aw, somebody is jelouse" Cheryl said smirking at Zayn. Zayn blushed from anger and embarrassment and tried squirming while all the other teens were still in shock from the previous statement.

Zayn had heard that he had superpowers but he honestly didn't believe this and right now he needed to focus of letting Liam out of this place with that creepy lady.

"Where are you taking us?" Camila finally asked raising an eyebrow.
"Like I said, somewhere you'll never be seen again" she said showing that evil smirk again. Simon copied the smirk.

"Wait you're not gonna kill us are you?" Perrie asked worried. "Oh no, sweet girl, we unfortunately can't do that or else our powers will fade for some reason, but we will make sure you are never seen again" she said making everybody gulp.

"Hey what did you do with Mr. Crawford?" Jade asked changing the subject. "We wiped his memory and put him in a different town, we only did that so we could get to you" she said, rubbing Liam's head, and planting a kiss on it.

"Don't do that!" Zayn whined still trying desperately to escape. "Why not?" She asked now caressing his face in her hands. "Stop it he doesn't like it when people touch his face!" Zayn yelled causing a snicker from Cheryl.

"And how do you know this" she asked laughing. Zayn blushed. "Because I care" he said.
Cheryl turned to Simon. "We ready to send them to the train?" She asked. Simon nodded smirking evily at each teen.

Simon and Cheryl had tied their hands and feet together so they couldn't escape, when they untied the rope. As soon as Simon untied the rope, Zayn desperately flopped over to the table Liam was at.

"Let him go" Zayn said through gritted teeth. Cheryl just smiled at him before mouthing "no". Liam slowly awoke. Confused on why he was on a table.
He immediately saw Zayn flopping on the ground next to him looking like he was gonna cry. "Li?" He said smiling at Liam when he woke up.
"Zayn" he said back, smiling weakly.

"Ok enough with the lovie love" Cheryl said before pulling Liam off of the table. "What are you doing with me?!" Liam asked worried. Cheryl just winked at him "you're my new husband" she said smiling. "What?!" He asked scared. "Unless you'd rather never be seen again like your little friends" she said chuckling.

"What?!" He said again. "Let me go!" He screamed. "Nah" Cheryl said laughing. "Don't hurt them!" Liam cried. "Let me go with them!" He yelled again. "Wow you'd rather never be seen again with them than rule the world with me?" She scoffed chuckling. "Yes I would, actually" he yelled. Cheryl smiled running her hands over Liam's lips. "Your cute" she said. "Simon! We've got a persistent little fellow, let him be with the others, he's not worth it" she snarled. Simon laughed before lifting Liam onto the train with the others.

He smiled. "Don't think you'll be getting away that easy, I've got someone to watch you" he said revealing a tall blonde girl in a tight black body suit. "Gigi, introduce yourself" he said smirking.
"I'd rather not" she scoffed winking at Zayn. Zayn just frowned.

Simon strapped them all to the train while Gigi sat there just staring at Zayn. Eventually the train began to move.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️

Question: where do you think the train is going?

What do you think their superpowers are?

Do you think this is a good chapter?

Isn't Zayn the cutest?