chapter 27 | touch down

En başından başla

"No! Leave it! I like this song."

My heart skips, almost to the beat of the song. "Hmm, not in all circumstances. I think I'll have this one all to myself." I drop my things and run and jump onto the California king bed, like a snow angel. When I look up from the bed out the all-glass balcony, I can't believe it. "This view is life. Literally, you can watch the sunrise from bed? How rich is that?" I get up and walk to the patio doors and slide them open. "The ocean is so soothing. You get to have this at whim? What I wouldn't give!" I walk out onto the private balcony. Leaning over the balcony glass railing, I inhale the deliciously salty ocean air. "So, this balcony is separate from the other wrap-around one?" I ask.

He nods.

"Total privacy. I've arrived!" I yell over the balcony to the beach. A few people from the beach glance up.

"Me too," Phoenix whispers into my ear while standing right behind me.

I feel his hardness grow even harder, beneath his shorts. He presses himself deeper into my back side. My grip tightens on the rail as his hands travel along my waist. Suddenly I feel drunk. Intoxicated. I feel compelled to stand there and see what happens next. I'm daring fate to cross the line. His breath caresses my neck, sending chills racing down my spine.

"I know you miss me. Miss me being inside. I miss you. I need you, Ari." He bumps against my behind.

I purposely press my butt out. He responds by bumping me harder.

It's like there's a magnet between us, pulling us closer together. I want to fight it, but I can't. He's right, my body misses his body. It misses him being inside me. I peer over the edge, down to the beach as I focus on his voice.

"I can't get enough of you. Every time I get satisfied, the hunger comes back, stronger." He leans his face into my hair and takes in a deep breath. "Everything about you gets me hard. You're all I think about."

I don't dare say a word. I can barely think as I take it all in. Breathing in and out my mouth, my cheeks begin to burn. My whole body heats up.

He reaches up, past the hem of my dress, gliding his hand up my thigh. He grabs my panties and begins to pull them down. I stand stoic, saying nothing. I just let it happen. He pulls my panties down to my thighs and leaves them there. Right above the knee. I stand there with my legs shoulder-width apart, my pink, satiny panties hovering on my thighs. Phoenix reaches forward between my legs and palms me. He begins pleasuring me with his finger. Slowly at first. Playing with my wetness, he dips his finger inside, then returns to making circles around my clit at a feverish pace. I feel myself getting wetter with each touch. My back arches as a cool breeze blows by. Immediately he lifts the back of my dress over my butt, and enters me, unleashing his desire on me. His broad hands grip my waist, holding me down, holding me in place, bracing me for each and every gratifying thrust. Each time he pulls back, I ache, wanting him more. As I'm about to climax, he suddenly pulls completely out. Stunned, I try looking behind me to see what happened.

"Turn around." Out of breath, he smacks me hard on my behind, once on each cheek. "I control when you come."

I realize how true his words are. My ass burns from him smacking me, but I don't dare say a word. I let it burn, searing his handprint into my bottom. As I wait for what's next, he steps back, but I can still feel him near. The warmth of his thighs warms my bottom. When he lets go of my hips, I hear a frantic, sticky sound behind me.

What is he doing?

I've heard that sound before. A wet, slippery sound. Of skin on skin contact.

Is he?

He's withholding from me and pleasuring himself.

I don't dare turn around but it's arousing as hell.