Willingly Kidnapped - Playing with Sasori's Things

Start from the beginning

"I assume you know Orakuru's identity." Pein asked. I nodded. "And the chances you'll tell me her identity is almost non-exsistant." I nodded again. Smart man. "What is something you can tell me?" I thought about that.

"Orakuru doesn't exactly approve of the way you're trying to achieving peace and that your back-story is so cliche." I said. Three teenage boys blood lust suddenly spiked. I smiled and waved. "Ooo, Jaraiya says hi, Nagato!" I added. Pein and Konan tensed. I just smiled more brightly.

"How much do you actually know about us?" Pein asked. I looked around the room.

"You really want ne to answer that with four idiots in the room?" I asked. Hidan laughed.

"She called you bastards idiots." He said.

"Actually, I think I was the exception." Kakuzu voiced. I nodded. Hidan seemed to realize what that meant.

"I'll kill you." He growled. Paper stopped his advanced.

"No attacking the guest." Konan scolded. "Everyone out." Four sets of glares were shot my way as the five males left.

"Tell us." Pein demanded. I shrugged and started to tell them things that wouldn't change anything about the way they operate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here I was in a room sitting on the bed despite four idiots protest I should be treated as a prisoner. Konan insisted I was a guest and it ended when Pein backed her up. A knock sounded on my door. "Yes?" I called. The door flew open and Tobi flew into the room.

"Ori-chan grew up!" He said hugging me. I smiled playing along.

"Sure did, sorry about when I knocked you out." I said.

"Ori-chan just didn't want to get caught so Tobi forgives you." He said.

"Great!" I said. I then unlatched myself and shut my door. I turned around with my arms crossed. "So I know how Tobi feels, what about you, Madara? Or should I say Orbito." He chuckled with his voice instantly dropping some octaves.

"How much does Orakuru know exactly?" He asked.

"Dude, I know who you are." I said sitting next to him on my bed. He chuckled in acknowledgement.

"Itachi wants to see you." He said.

"Of course he does." I said grudingly. "He's going to be mad. I kind of did hold a kunai to his neck before running off last time."

"Orimaru hasn't been a good girl." Tobi said going back to his childish demeanor as my door swung open. The first thing I noticed was Itachi so I quickly closed my eyes. I was not going to be shiranganed.

"What are you doing?" Itachi asked.

"Trying not to look at you." I said. "Genjutsu is not my friend."

"I'm not going to do a genjutsu." He said.

"I can't be sure." I said. "Maybe if you give me some candy." I really wanted some for some reason.

"Tobi has candy!" Tobi exclaimed as I heared the crinkling of a wrapper. My eyes shot open as I looked towards him.

"Give me some!" I said while trying to take one of the many pieces in his hands.

"This is Tobi's candy!" He argued. For a man-child, Tobi was tall. He held them out of my reach in the air.

"Tobi, you meanie! Give me a piece!" I said. Itachi took a piece and handed it to me. I blinked surprised, nut soon smiled. "Thanks, Itachi!" I popped it into my mouth before Tobi could react.