Bonfire!!!!

Comment please!! Not sure what should happen next T-T ....Or do I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

 "Hey, where's Sasuke?" TenTen asked. I instantly froze. "Ori, what's wrong?"

"She just found out today that Sasuke liked her." Naruto answered.

"Oh..." TenTen and Lee harmonized.

Ori there's someone coming. I don't like Their presence. Get ready! Ten said. 

Naruto, don't slack off! Nine beckoned.

Naruto and I tensed and turned into the direction of the presence and saw that it was......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a person I've never seen before. Naruto and I narrowed our eyes and stepped closer ready to attack at any given moment. "Who are you?" I asked. His face was covered and all you could see was his eyes. They were the eyes of a murder and screamed of a bloodlust that couldn't be quenched. I'd only saw this in the Jashinist's eyes of the Akatski. I bet he knew Hidan.

"My name is Hiro. My brother is Hidan." He said. I gripped my katana tighter. I was right. Lee put a hand on my shoulder.

"Ori, it's okay. He's an ally." he said.

"What?!" Naruto and I yelled.

"You've been gone for four years. Things change. The youthfulness of change is ever present." He explained. I sighed and sheathed my blade. I glared at Hiro.

"Watch your back, Jashinist." I said and walked away. I wasn't going to stay in his presence for more then I had to and this was enough. Naruto followed me in a rush of anger. I was so totally getting on Tsunade for this. I can't believe she let that monster in here. Before he leaves he's going to try and kill something and I'll have to stop him. I hope it doesn't come to that...Maybe he'll change, hopefully. After a while I got over my anger.

"Hey we should have a bonfire!" I exclaimed to no one in particular.

"Why?" Neji asked. I jumped and screamed.

"Why are you here? What happened to Naruto?" I asked pretty freaked out. Neji sighed.

"He left a while ago; something about seeing Lady Tsunade and making sure Luke didn't die. Whoever that is." He explained.

"What?!" I yelled and started to run to find Luke. I didn't want to have to plan his funeral.  Then I ran back. "Poi Poi, come on. Neji tell everyone to meet at the training grounds at around seven next week on Tuesday because I have training to do. Anyone who doesn't show up will be dealt with by me...Personally." I said evily. He nodded and ran off to find our friends so they wouldn't feel my wrath. I guess he didn't want people to go through what he went through this morning. Smart kid...Wait, aren't we the same age? Huh............. Anyway, I ran into Tsunade. "Hiya, auntie. What are you doing? Don't you have work?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm heading there." She sad. "Your apartment is still there waiting for you." I smiled.

"Thanks." I said and ran off to my apartment. I found the spare key and walked inside and immediately started to cough. Stupid dust! I will destroy you. I needed to clean this apartment up...tomorrow; I was tired. I went to sleep waking up every now and then to sneeze.

The next morning I woke up. I walked outside to see Ino, Sakura, and Hinata. I smiled and ran over to them. "Oh, girls!" I said cheerily.

"Hey, Ori." They said in unison, though I could barely her Hinata.

"I have a favor to ask." I said looking at them pleadingly. Ino and Sakura looked skeptical.

"What fav- favor?" Hinata asked.

"Well you see..." I started.

Two hours later we had finished fixing up my apartment. The dust has been pulverized. Ori: 1, Allergies: 0. I looked at the clock. "I guess we should go to bed." I said. They nodded and went to their houses while I took a warm shower and changed clothes. Yay! Warm water! I teleported to the training grounds and started to try and practice some techniques, but got bored with no one cheering me on. I sat down and sighed. I quickly jumped to the side as a knife was thrown in my direction. It embedded itself in the ground and I stared at it then looked in the direction it came from. I stared at it again and groaned. She wanted me to come. She'd come get me herself if I don't go, but I started this fire already. Finally I sighed and got up. I went to Tsunade and scared her when I poofed inside.

"What is wrong with you Orimaru?" She said. I held out the intricately designed knife in front of her. She stared at it and growled. "I was about to send you on a mission." The Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura walked in.

"Ori, I couldn't find you anywhere." Naruto said relieved.

"Oh, yeah. Tsunade was just briefing me on my mission." I said.

"Without us?" Sakura asked.

"No, this is a mission for Orimaru only." Tsunade said. "Now as for the mission your going on I'll brief you now. Ori, stay because as soon as your done, I want you to catch up with them." I nodded and listened intently. When she finished, I was grinding my teeth. Gaara...

"I'll finish as soon as I can." I said. "Naruto, I can leave it your hands right."

"Believe it." He said determined. So much for the bonfire...