Willingly Kidnapped - Playing with Sasori's Things

The guys (Ukyo, Ikki, Shin, Kent, and Toma) and I all said our goodbyes. It was heart wrecking. Well, not really because they knew I was coming back. I explained to Tsunade about the Two tailed beast and the Akatsuki. The two tails wasn't really dead. She was just captured by them. I bet she wishes they had just killed her though. I would! But, that's my opinion. I also took Ten back from Saki. I couldn't live with myself if she was harmed because of it.

Me neither.

See, you did end up liking her. I thought in my head.

Never said that either.

You anti-social bastard.

Do you sense them?

Of course, do you think I'm an idiot?......Don't you dare answer that!

I immediately rolled on the ground as a three-bladed scythe was hurled towards my head. "What the hell?! Hidan, you a**hole!" I yelled.

"Don't call me an a**hole, b*tch!" He yelled back.

"Get it right, I'm the b*tch." I said.

"Do you always argue with your enemies like this?" Kakuzu asked. Ukyo and I looked at each other as well as the others. We nodded.

"Yeah, pretty much." We said. Kakuzu sighed.

"Anyway, what do you guys want?" I asked.

"We've got some questions to ask you." Hidan said.

"And killing me was the way to do it." I said sarcastically. "Sure, when I'm dead I'll totally give you all my secrets." Hidan growled. I rolled my eyes. "I'll go to your base for a week."

"What?!" My bodyguards yelled. The two Akatsuki members looked confused. I turned to my bodyguards and shook my head.

"I only said a week." I reasoned.

"They'll never let you go if you do!" Toma yelled. I gave him a serious look and he seemed to realize what he said. "Nevermind, don't mind me. Go hang out with the criminals. I'll see you at the shrine. Don't keep Orakuru waiting." He started walking away. The others did to after I glared at them. I turned and smiled at the two S-ranked criminals.

"What are you two waiting for? Let's go!" I yelled. I sprinted off in their base's direction.

If you knew where it was before, why haven't you done anything about it?

Who knows?

"Well, don't just stand there." I scolded turning around yet again. "Let's go." They were knocked out of their stupor and started following me.

"How do you know where our base is?" Kakuzu asked like a smart person.

"Always knew, just wasn't in my interest to do anything about it." I said. "Orakuru said she was waiting on something."

"On what?" Hidan asked annoyed. I shrugged.

"How should I know? I just follow orders." I said cheerily. Ten started laughing uncontrollably.

Stop luaghing you stupid fox!

Can't....Help....It!

I swear, I'm going to murder this fox one day. "So...." I said. "Are you guys going to explain this, somethiing, anythig at all? This is kind of akward..." They didn't comment. What balls of joy!!!!! I'd prefer Hidan threatening me over this....Don't listen to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood cheerily before a stoic Pein, a pissed off Luke, Gin, and Deidara, and a confused Konan. "So, I heared you wanted to ask me something?" I prompted.