The Meeting

As soon as we got there I rammed into my room. I took a quick shower and got changed into my outfit. I made a clone in the Orakuru outfit. I slipped the mask on her. I almost forgot I was supposed to be here. "You really need to stop cutting it this close." She said. I glared at her. There was a knock on my door.

"Ori, Gaara is almost here." Ikki announced.

"He's in the village!" Toma exclaimed.

"Try right outside the shrine." Shin said.

"Who's with him?" My clone asked.

"Ukyo." Kent said.

"Now, will you all be so kind as to move away from the door." I said. I heard shuffling and my clone and I walked out. They looked at me weirdly. "Gaara doesn't know that I'm Orakuru." They nodded and we went into the meeting room. My clone sat down on a pillow and I stood behind her. Gaara came in with Temari and Kankarou behind him. I smiled and waved at them. "Hey, guys." I said smiling carefreely.

"Orimaru." Orakuru said sternly. I went silent and rolled my eyes. I smiled at Temari and shrugged. She sighed in understanding. "Why don't you get refreshments for our guest. I'm sure they are tired from their journey." Did my clone know how to act like she wasn't me! I wanted to burst out laughing. There was no way these guys were tired. They were probably resting up for an encouter with me. I nodded and slowly backed out of the room holding in laughter. I slid the door close and walked down the hall to the kitchen where I proceeded to chukle and make some green tea. Why green tea, you ask. Just cause. *Shrugs shoulders* Anyway, I finished up and carried the tray back to the meeting room. I sat on the floor and opened the door with the tray in front of me. I saw all four of them now seated on the ground. I smiled and bowed my head respectively. I then pushed the tray into the room and shut the door. I bet that surprised Gaara, and his siblings. Orimaru doing something non-entergetically? I think not. I stood up and walked through the doors only to pick up the tray and bring it over to them. Orakuru sighed. "You just couldn't resist could you?" I shook my head and laughed.

"What kind of person do you take me for?" I joked.

"A dumb one." She replied coolly. An irk mark grew on my head.

"Why you little-" I started then charged only to have Ukyo grab me.

"Now, now, Orimaru." Ukyo said. "You owe her your life." He doged my flailing feet.

"I owe her nothing." I yelled. "She deserves my revenge." Temari sighed along with Kankuro in a reginition of the "Same old Orimaru". Those traitors. Gaara on the other hand didn't even crack a smile.

"Ukyo, watch her." Orakuru said. I glared at her as Ukyo shut the door.

"Nice acting." Ukyo said setting me down. I smiled and skipped off. What to do, what to d-

"Ikki?" I asked as I backed up and looked out the door I had just passed. It was the garden. He looked up. "What are you doing?"

"I'm tending the garden." He said and kept planting the flower he was planting. I nodded and walked away only to come back with an excited Toma.

"We're going to help you!" I decided.

"I'd rather you not." Ikki said bluntly. Toma and I dead-panned. In the process of this, we crushed some plants. Ikki went berserk and started to chase us around with a rake treating murder. We ran into a room and shut the door before he could get in.

"Note to self, leave Ikki and his garden alone." I said as Toma agreed. There was a small cough (maybe a bit annoyed) and we both looked up. We smiled at Orakuru, Gaara, Temari, and Kankarou. "We crushed a flower!" I said cheerily.

"Why would that make Ikki want to kill you?" Kankarou asked. I opened my mouth.

"Don't." Orakuru said. "Just...don't. Please don't ask questions. It's crazy enough around here as it is and you want the source of most of it to explain it?" I glared at her.

"You are not my favorite person in the world right now." I said. She only sighed in annoyance. They continued with their meeting. During some point, Tomaand I fell asleep on each others shoulders.

"Aww, they look adorable." Temari squealed. Toma was pulled away and I was suddenly shirt a human pillow. I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"Not the way I wanted to wake up, but okay." I said standing up. I looked over at Toma to see sand going back into Gaara's gourd. I laughed at the disoriented Toma.

"Shut up, Orimaru." He said. "Not one word to the others."

"To late." I said and ran out. "Shin!"

"Orimaru!" Toma called. I smirked and kept running.

"Stop running in the shrine!" Orakuru said. I instantly slowed to a fast walk and ducked under Toma who had jumped at me. I laughed and sprinted to Kankarou.

"I was kidding, Toma." I said from behind puppet boy. "Knowing those guys, they already know."

"That's true." Orakuru said. "They cane in and took pictures."

"Oooo, I want one." I squealed. They all looked at me like I was insane.

"Don't look at me like that!" I yelled. "I know I'm crazy. I just wanted one for my scrapbook."

"You keep a scrapbook?" Temari asked.

"Is that weird?" I asked. She sighed and shook her head. "Shin! I want one of those pictures!" I yelled running towards his room.

"No! Destroy those pictures!" Toma yelled running after me. I laughed as I tripped him and flipped into Shin's room.