Taking on the Job

I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. The Oracle stays in this village in a shrine! I can't leave unless I have a vision, prophecy, or etc. etc. In short, somebody get ne out of here! I feel like I've been here forever and I need some excitement. I groaned as I fell back on the hardwood floor of the shrine. It was my private quarters and only Ukyo, Kent, Shin, Toma, and Ikki are allowed back here. I haven't talked to a girl since I left the village. I actually couldn't mind that sleepover with Sakura now. I did decide on a kimono though I'm not really sure if you want to call it that, but whatever. (Picture on side.) I had the same mask a my mother, but I never wear it back here. How did my mom survive this? I sighed. It was almost time for bed anyway. I got ready and slipped onto the futon and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~(Dream)~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as a girl ran through the forest. I had gotten better at dream walking and I just hovered above the scene. There were five ninja flanking her. She tried to share them off; they were to fast for that. She turned around and made familiar hand signs. "Fire Jutsu: Phoenix flower." I gasped. Not because of the Jutsu, but because of her eyes. The red and three tomes of the Uchiha. That was the only thing I noticed when vines wrapped around her and she couldn't move. She struggled but couldn't break free.

"Now, now, we finally have her." One of her pursuers said. "We'll get a nice bounty for her." Oh, no. She can't be caught! Naruto needs her! Wait, Naruto? My necklace vibrated at the base of my neck. I see. I can't be Ten's host anymore. This girl is and she just happens to be an Uchiha. I need to help her before this happens. I should be at least able to save her in this forest. I paled as I realized what forest this was. I wasn't planning to find back so soon, but okay. To Konoha it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shot up as I took in deep breaths. Well, I said I wanted excitement. I got dressed in my black pants, netting shirt, and half jacket. I zipped it an inch lower then the base of my neck. I strapped on my kunai and first aid pouch on either leg and strapped a pouch on my waist and put some food inside and some scrolls. I put ny hair in a bun and stuck some sebon through it. I was about to call someone, but realized they would all hear and insist to go. I snuck to Ukyo's room and woke him up. "Get ready we need to leave." I whispered. He nodded very confused and I waited outside for him. He came out ready to go. I put a finger over my lips and we left. We headed over in the direction of the Leaf. "Okay, we've got a girl to save. She's an Uchiha and Ten's new host." Ukyo's mouth dropped open.

Excuse me!

I laughed and we kept our progress. I wonder what's the girls name.

--------------------------------------------------

How was that? I hope you guys are liking it. I'm going to follow the show as much as possible. With Ori being the Orakuru it's going to be a bit more interesting getting her to be connected with everything. Sorry it's short but the next one's coming soon....I think.