Sacrifice and Reanimation

We tore through the forest with minimum sound. It was kind of like we were never there. Poi Poi ended up staying with Tsunade and Shino caught us before we left to give us some bugs. That way we could leave them there and always keep tabs on Orochimaru. I guess it was alright. I sighed as I thought about the possibility of us being caught. We were almost two-thirds there and I saw that Kashi's speed was slower than normal. "Okay, let's stop here and rest." We landed in a clearing and set up camp. We all sat quiet around the small fire we made. I was immersed in my thoughts looking up at the stars and didn't really participate in the strained conversation of the others.

"Ori." Kashi said. I sat up and looked at her. "What do you think we should do if we actually do get caught?"

"High-tail it out if there." I said simply. "If we can't do that, then we defend ourselves until we can. I do not plan on being caught, but if we do we should try to get away as soon as possible." I paused. "Unless it's just to good of an opportunity. I mean if we find Orochimaru sleeping and manage to knock out Kabuto before he wakes him up, we are so murdering that dude."

"What about Sasuke?" Tatsumi asked. I grimaced.

"As much as it pains me to say this, I have my own orders on what to do with Sasuke." I say. They all looked at ne questioningly, even Ikki and Kento. I sighed. "We're poisoning that guy, restraining him, and I have to take him to Orakuru."

"Who's Orakuru?" Tatsumi and Kashi ask at the same time. Kent and Ikki were shocked.

"When did you get that order?" They questioned.

"You weren't really meant to know and," I looked at Tatsumi and Kashi. "If Tsunade hasn't told you, it isn't my place to tell you." My teammates looked annoyed, but brushed it off. "I'm off to bed." I got up and snuggled in my sleeping bag then sat up. "Kento, make sure Ikki doesn't try anything." He nodded and Ikki looked hurt. After that I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~(Dream)~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking through the streets of the village again, but thus time I was walking beside Sarutobi and Chiyo following the current if the others. I walked undisturbed until It's Orakuru appeared before me and turned me in the other direction and gave me a shove. I obeyed and walked in that direction, but soon stopped and looked back. I saw my mother walking beside Sarutobi where I was sure she wasn't before. I shook my head and walked in the direction Orakuru directed me.

The scene shifted and I was looking down at a grave crying my heart out. It was raining and Tsunade could only pat me on the back murmuring comforting words. Gaara was at my side holding my hand looking just as broken as me. The name in the grave before us:

               Naruto Uzamaki

Following His Way Until The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jolted awake breathing hard. Everyone wad asleep around me. I hadn't woken anyone up. I steadied my breathing and started to pack up my stuff. It was about time to break camp anyway. What was that dream about anyway? I sighed and woke up the others. "Time to go." I said. They packed up their things. We started moving again. Thanks to that dream, I now have a very bad feeling about this mission.

We got there and knocked out the guards at the entrance. I walked through first and beckoned them to follow. I somehow got separated from the others. Well this is just wonderful.

Ori, someone's coming.

I hid inside a room and realized it was my dad's lab. I cheered silently I'm my head and went looking through the various scrolls and found the one that involved Sasuke curse mark. "Fuuuuu-" I stopped myself and pocketed the scroll. I opened another one. This one I almost screamed at. It was all about my kekkei genkai. I pocketed that one too. Mine as well learn it if I have it. My clan is very reclusive. I haven't been to the compound once. My mom was going to teach me about my powers but you know she died before she could. I opened another and saw it was an outline of a plan to use my kekkei genkai against the nations other than Sound. I scoffed and burned that. Wasn't going to work any way. That's when a rumbble sounded through the compound. I opened the jar that Shino gave me and let a bug creep onto my finger. "Okay little one, stay here." I let it onto the desk. "I think you can find a better hiding spot than me so I'm going to leave you to your own devices." I left after I let one more bug free and darted off to see what was going on. I ran out to see a portion of the hide out was gone and you could see the sky. I saw Sasuke in front of Naruto.