I already said I'm not goi-....Fine, you Win.

"I don't want to go!" I whined as Ukyo slung Mr over his shoulder to get me up the steps. I beat on bus back and protested the whole way. "I want to go to sleep, Ukyo! Put me down." The only reaction I got was a bunch of sighs. They pushed through Tsunade's doors and I was still protesting. Ukyo sat me down on the floor. I felt something furry and I saw Poi Poi. "So this is where you've been."

"While you were gone, he was patrolling with Kiba and Akumaru." Tsunade explained. I nodded. "I want you guys to go on an intelligence mission." I scoffed.

"I'm not going." I repeated.

"You have to." She said. "Your going to infiltrate Orochimaru's compound." I stared st her for a moment.

"You really are trying to murder us." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"You're the best stealth team I have, so I'm sending you." She said.

"Wait a minute." I said. "These two are chunin, right?" They all nodded. "See, I still haven't exactly passed the chunin exams. They are coming up. I should be training for them." I protested. Anything to get off this mission.

"No need." Tsunade replied. "I know your skill level, even if it was when you were a child. I'm making you a jounin based on your last assessment of skill level." I face palmed.

"I was thirteen!" I exclaimed.

"And you've only gotten stronger." She shot back.

"Oh, come on! I don't want to go." I said.

"Naruto and Sakura went on a mission this morning." She said. "Apparently, there was a spy in your father's compound and they're meeting them." I shot up and went to the door. I looked back at Tatsumi and Kashi.

"What are you waiting for?" I questioned. "Let's go!" Shizune tossed me the scroll on our mission.

"Team Orimaru, leave as soon as you're prepared." I heard Tsunade call. I was already on the way to my house. Ukyo appeared when I was already there. I was packing scrolls into my bag. Medical ninjutsu scrolls, sealing scrolls, summoning scrolls were all lined in my back pack. I then put a pack of extra weapons in and enough food for three days. I sheathed my katana on my back which I usually don't do. I pulled my hair into a bun then stuck some sebon through it to use if I was in a pinch. After that I strapped a kunai and shiruken pouch on my right thigh and first aid pouch on my left thigh. I was ready and almost made it out the door when I noticed my entourage of bodygaurds following me. I sighed and turned to them. If we bump into Sasuke I'll probably need people who can use water Jutsus and/or earth Jutsus. I can handle Kabuto myself or Kashi and Tatsumi can handle Kabuto if Orochimaru shows up. I ground as I realized one of the people I would gave to take.

"Ikki," I started. He smiled and came closer to me. I held him back and turned to the rest. "And Kent. Let's go." Ikki deflated somewhat, but was still happy he was going. We made it to the gates to find my teammates already there. They looked at Ikki and Kento. "I had to bring one." I mumbled. They looked at them questioning still. "Earth and water Jutsus." They nodded. My bodyguards looked confused. I smiled at them. "If we meet Sasuke, I'm leaving you two behind to fight." I said cheerily.