41

kora;

11:17 am ; November 1st, 2015

"I need a video, Dylan!" I whined, sitting on my bed. "Please help me."

"What do you want me to do?" He smiled, looking up at me.

"Can you do my makeup?

Dylan raised his eyes like I spoke in Polish. "Do your makeup?"

"Yeah, It's like a challenge, thingy. You try to do my makeup based on you seeing me do it or something."

"Fine."

+

"Oh my god, Dylan," I looked in the mirror, inspecting my makeup. "Why are you actually not that bad?"

"What can I say, I'm talented."

"I think it's a solid six and a half," Dylan looked insulted. "Six and a half?" "Fine, a seven!" I laughed, kissing his cheek. 

We turned off the camera and began to clean up. "So, this road trip," I looked over at him, carrying my makeup. "I guess we should pack."

"I mean, did you guys even schedule a hotel?" He asked, my eyes widened and I set down my makeup, calling Holland.

"Hey," I said. "Did you or Max schedule a hotel?" There was a long pause on the line. I mouthed 'oh my god' looking up.

After around thirty seconds, she spoke. "Yeah, Max got some kind of pent house suite." "Oh, geez. Great." We laughed and I gave Dyl a thumbs up. "You had me nervous for a second."

"Okay, well, we'll see you tomorrow morning!" I hung up and took a deep sigh. "That would've been really bad."

"I'm gonna go to pack, I'll come by and I guess sleep here?" He kissed my head, walking to the door.

"Sounds great, see you then."
-
kora;

8:03 am ; November 2nd, 2015

Holland was beeping her horn while Dylan and I were coming out the front door. Throwing our stuff into her large trunk, we got in the back.

"This is fun," I smiled, putting my legs over Dylan's. "I feel like a kid."

"Yeah, except we're going to get drunk." Max laughed from the passenger seat, making us all join in.

I laughed along, but I knew I wouldn't be drinking; that night at least. I felt sick that morning and thought I was getting a bug. I didn't want to tell Dylan because we were going to his parents that weekend.

-

After 4 hours of switching our music and fighting, we finally arrive to our hotel. We were staying at Encore, a really high end suite.

I started vlogging in the car, so I was filming a lot of the hotel. The four of us arrived at our penthouse suit and our jaws dropped when we opened the double doors.

"Woah..." Dylan said, quietly, looking around. There was a large circle mirror in the center of the living space and the windows showed an amazing view of the city.

I made sure to film everything and followed Dylan to our room, showing my face in the camera

I made sure to film everything and followed Dylan to our room, showing my face in the camera. "This is so insane," I smiled, mesmerized by our large room. "This is so exciting!"

"Look, we even have our own balcony," He laughed while I turned my camera

"Look, we even have our own balcony," He laughed while I turned my camera. "Hopefully you don't fall off."

Laughing, I pushed his shoulder. "I hate you." He wrapped his arm around me, looking at the camera and back to the view.

He checked his watch, knowing we had plans at 5. "It's one now, which means I have four hours to jump your bones." He winked.

"Dylan!"