38

kora;

9:15pm ; October 28th, 2015

I relaxed on my bed, drowning in one of Dylan's over-sized t-shirts. Dylan laid down next to me and placed his hand on my bare leg. "Can I talk to you about something?" He hummed while he laid his head on my shoulder. I nodded and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Are we still going to see my parents this weekend?"

"Of course. We made sure the trip ends before then." I smiled and kissed his head. "Did you tell them?"

"I'll give them a call in the morning." He yawned and pulled the covers over him. I shook my head with a smile and copied his actions. Dylan wrapped his arms around me while dragging me into him. I giggled as I nuzzled my head into his chest.

+

kora;

8:15am ; October 30th, 2015

I fluttered my eyes open to kisses all over my cheek. I smiled and barely made out Dylan with my tired eyes. "Happy one month, babe." He spoke softly. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"You're up early." I smiled once more while placing my hands on the back of his neck.

"Had to prepare somethings." The look on his face said it all as I groaned. "Trust me, it'll be fun." He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of bed before we walked downstairs.

There was a two plates out on the island, each with 10 tiny pancakes on them with chocolate syrup poured over them. They also had bananas and strawberries on them.

"This is the cutest thing ever." I smiled, placing a kiss on his cheek. I sat down and took a picture of my food and posted it on instagram.

We made small talk as we ate and I asked him about Hermosa. "Yeah, I called them while I made breakfast. They're excited." I giggled and gave him a high-five.

"Great."

After breakfast I helped him clean up. "I feel bad, like, I could've made breakfast." I frowned, sitting on the counter.

"Well, there's always next month," he smiled. "I'm gonna go home and shower and stuff. Why don't you go up to your vanity?" He winked as he shut the door behind him.

I scrunched my eyebrows before going upstairs. I set down and noticed an envelope. I rolled my eyes with a smile before opening it, I saw a ticket to a haunted Halloween festival I've been talking about with a note.

I hope you're ready to get spooked haha. I have the other ticket, obviously, be ready @ 8.
Love you,
Dylan.

I giggled pulling out my phone and texting him. "next month I'm treating you❤️"

I began to get ready by doing my makeup and straightening my hair. I changed into a cream tank top with white jeans and a cardigan. It was really simple and I took a picture for my instagram.

 It was really simple and I took a picture for my instagram

It was about to hit 8 and I ran down stairs. There was a knock at my door,  i opened it and it revealed Dylan, pulling a single, perfect rose from behind his back.

He was wearing a white tee with a maroon button up over top

He was wearing a white tee with a maroon button up over top. He wore simple jeans with sneakers and a matching maroon belt.

"Aw," I smiled before kissing him softly and taking the rose. "You're too much." I walked to the kitchen and shuffled around, looking for my white, single flower vase.

Once I found it, I filled it with water and placed the rose in. Setting in on my dining table, I turned to Dylan.

"Ready?" He asked while opening the front door.

I nodded and locked the door shut. "I'm terrible with scary things."

"Believe me, I know. The first movie we watched together was a horror movie." He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my head before opening the car door.

I raised my eyebrows once I got in; only to remember that second night we met, we went out to lunch and came back to my place. He got in and turned on the car.

"That's cute that you remember that." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Its been a month." He smirked, looking over at me while driving.

"So?"

+after the festival+

"Seriously, I can't get over that," I ranted. "That was one of the best things I've been too for Halloween. And all the actors were so good, you should-"

Dylan cut me off with a kiss.  I smiled while he placed his hands on my hips and pulled away. "Take notes."

"You're so funny." He teased, he looked in my eyes while smiling to himself.

"Are you coming back to my place?"

"If you want."  Dylan winked before walking me back to his car.

Once we got in and began to drive, I opened instagram. I decided I would just post a little sum sum in honor of our one month.