19.

kora;

6:45 pm : October 6th, 2015.

I relaxed on the couch with Holland, occasionally smiling over at Dylan acting. "So what went down?" She asked cautiously and I turned my attention to her. "Well, he didn't want me wearing ANYTHING that showed off my 'body' I guess, and I forgot and yeah. He got really upset, and jealous especially when that guy looked at me." She nodded and I looked at her.

"Can I tell you something that stays between us?" I asked her carefully and she's stuck out her pinkie. "Of course." We promised each other and I continued. "I'm a nervous reck, it's not Dylan , before you ask. But I mean, it is, like.. It has to do with him." She nodded slowly- processing it, as I continued. "I'm just... Worried, so... We uh, we kind of did that thing, you know?" She smiled gasped. "What! How?" I laughed.

"It was kinda of spur of the moment, but that's why I'm worried. Like, what if we don't even stay together, like. He took me." She smiled and nodded. "He isn't going anywhere. He told me that he wasn't going to let you go, no matter what goes down.  He Thinks your the one." I blushed and looked at her.

"What do you think?"  I asked her. "Yes." My eyes lit up. "W-what?" I smiled at her and she returned one. "He's never loved anyone more. I think he loves you more than his mom, and that's insane." I rolled my eyes laughing, hitting her shoulder, as the guy from made eye contact with me and he started walking over.

"This is the guy." I hit her and as he sat next to me, I leaned over towards Holland. "Can I help you?" I asked, coming off as a joke. "Yeah, I have a question." I nodded before he continued. "So, is Dylan like, a jealous family member or-" I started laughing before he finished and I pointed at him. "That's my boyfriend. And your also the reason we got in a fight." Holland put her hand on my shoulder.

"Oh that's a shame.." He smirked and I rolled my eyes, lucky enough, Dylan's scene was done and holland had to go. "I really suggest you go because you don't want Dylan to start something with you." I pointed away and he stood up at me.  I saw Dylan grit his teeth before walking closer.

"I'm not scared of Dylan." He chuckled and I glared at him.  "I'm not saying to be scared. I'm saying, he'll get you off the show." I snarled and he stopped laughing. He nodded and walked away. I'm pretty sure Dylan saw me freak out, because he was unconsciously smiling at me.

I smiled back, getting up and walking over. He picked me up and placed his hands on my bum to support me as I wrapped my legs around his torso.

"I told you there was nothing to worry about." I smiled and kissed his check as he rolled his eyes chuckling. "You did great." I smiled as he kissed my nose. "Thanks, so did you." I laughed as he glared at the guy. "Your so cute." I said, using my hand to turn his attention to me, his eyes softening.

"Maybe you shouldn't come on sat-" I cut him off. "Dylan, no please. I love being with you and especially here, it's fun with your friends. I'll wear the baggiest clothes next week." I begged and he chuckled placing his smile on mine, but not kissing me. "Am I not cute enough to kiss? Because that's not what you said on tue-" he gasped while laughing and kissed me, making me laugh.

"Your TOO cute to kiss in public, people would think I'm forcing you to kiss me." My jaw dropped as I squished his cheeks. "Wow, your attractive and a jokester." I laughed, smiling on his cheek. I noticed that his hickeys were gone. "Well they faded fast." I ran my thumb over his neck. And he started laughing. "Are you joking? There's a million pounds of makeup on them. We can't do any shirtless scenes because of the scratches!" He laughed as I gave him a fake glare.

"1.) that was your fault. 2.)You don't need to do any shirtless scenes." I frowned and he returned the look, kissing my cheek and walking us to couch. "And how is it my fault, baby girl." He mumbled and I may or may not have gotten a shiver or two. "You came onto me. " I smirked while he placed me on the long part and hovered over me.

I put my hand on his chest. "Are you kidding, here?" I laughed and he looked around. "There's like nobody here." I raised an eyebrow. "You mean nobody on this couch?" I referenced to the 100 some people here.

He frowned, laying next to me. "Can you keep it pg please?" The guy shouted at us from across the section. Before Dyl got up, I grabbed his shoulder. "We're just sitting down. Can you keep to your self please?" I shouted back, getting attention from Holland and Tyler- who were in front of the camera.

"No really, let your boyfriend come at me." I rolled my eyes. "Can you not start a scene?" Before I could finish, Dylan got up and started walking over. I jump up and ran to get in front of him, placing my hands on his chest. "Dylan, babe, please. Don't." I whispered sharply through my teeth and he sighed in annoyance. "Not only, you get booted because you couldn't keep together, and you'll kill this guy, you don't want to be know for this." I stood on my tip toes to be in his face, as I grazed our lips together, making him melt.

"Can you fuck off and get our relationship out of your head." I spat at the guy and he looked around nervously. "Who the hell would I be talking to? Yes you! Do you think it's funny to work someone up, someone who's obviously already stressed out?"I pushed at his shoulders as he put his hands up and sat down.

I held Dylan's hand, almost like a leash, as the director talked to me. "Are you an actress?" He asked me and before I could answer no, Dylan said yes. "I think that you'd look great next to to him, the passion between you guys is amazing and real. I feel like this could make a break in the show and just bring Dylan more into the one we see on the screen."  Dylan turned to me.

"Kora, this would be amazing.. But you don't have to." He blushed at me. "I'd love to." I spoke mainly to him, running my thumb down his cheek and I turned to the director. "I'd be honored." He smiled giving me a hug, and a handshake to Dylan.

So next week will be our week, I smiled to myself. As I got into his white Range Rover.
"I'm really hungry." I cringed and placed his hand on my thigh. "Want to go to McDonalds?" He asked and I laughed thinking. "Yes, actually." He laughed and nodded, pulling out of the lot.

"So. I was talking to Holland." He gave me a scared look and let me finish. "She told me that she thought I was the one for you. " he smiled at me and I took a picture of him for Insta.

'When you have to take pictures lowkey because your boyfriend doesn't like them

'When you have to take pictures lowkey because your boyfriend doesn't like them.'

"Maybe you are.." He said as in a whispered, pulling up to the red light. "Maybe?" I laughed messing with his hat and flannel. "Kora!" He laugh pushing me back while he started driving and then into McDonald's. "Oo. We're eating inside." I smiled as he laughed while parking.

We walked in and they lady at the register was probably a little confused why we came in at 9:00 at night. I told him what I wanted, and he smiled ordering for me. I pulled a ten out of my pocket, and Dylan sneered, taking it and holding it out of reach. He handed them his own, then gave it back. "Dylan." I whined as he cradled me into his chest and we waited for our food.

"I really wanted to pay."  I whined playing with his hands from his arms being around me. "Maybe I wanted to pay." He said with a small yawn, resting his head on my own. "But you always pay." I didn't get a response and I sighed while he kissed my hand. Our food was called and I grabbed it, picking out a booth.
++++++++++++++